Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 26 Jun 19, 07:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Michyloulou
VIP Dibber

Mobile Anyone had derma-blading done?

Videos of these recently popped up on my YouTube feed. My complexion seems quite sallow to me sometimes & wondered if it was worth getting done. The results on the videos look amazing. Anyone had it done & would you recommend?
Michyloulou is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jun 19, 07:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Colette-S
Bon viveur and shopaholic

Colette-S's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
I’ve seen it too but I’m not too sure of the long term effects and how your skin will react
I’d only trust a highly skilled and experienced therapist
Colette-S is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jun 19, 09:17 PM  
Link to this Post
jemima2
Imagineer

Yes I did, my skin was very soft for a few days but that's about it! It also gave me a few spots of irritation. Wasnt painful getting it done but just not enough results. I have discovered the less I do to my skin the better 😂
jemima2 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jun 19, 10:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Michyloulou
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Colette-S View Post
I’ve seen it too but I’m not too sure of the long term effects and how your skin will react
I’d only trust a highly skilled and experienced therapist
That's what worries me to be honest, as the local salon was advertising micro-blading, and yet I heard back in April (when I was having my nails done for the holidays), one of the very young girls saying she was getting training. Trouble is, I'd want someone with more experience!
Perhaps I'll just have a facial instead.
Michyloulou is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jun 19, 10:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Michyloulou
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by jemima2 View Post
Yes I did, my skin was very soft for a few days but that's about it! It also gave me a few spots of irritation. Wasnt painful getting it done but just not enough results. I have discovered the less I do to my skin the better 😂
Thank you for your reply. I must admit my skincare routine is minimal as well really - I just wash with soap & water (back in my youth I used the various toners/cleansers), but these days I just wash, put moisturiser on and then make-up!
Old 26 Jun 19, 11:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Colette-S
Bon viveur and shopaholic

Colette-S's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Try double cleansing, it’s made a massive difference to my skin. I never use toner - I worry that it discourages your skin to balance itself. Good night cream is essential too
Colette-S is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List