Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 5 Jul 19, 07:11 AM  
Link to this Post
Mazbar
Imagineer

Mazbar's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 6
Mde

Hi booked a holiday with Disney for next May, this was last Friday and the ref number won’t link to mde. Is there a length of time before it will link. Thanks.
Mazbar is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jul 19, 07:22 AM  
Link to this Post
Mr Tom Morrow
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 3
I find it tends to be at least 10 days before a booking gets recognised and I can link it.

I have linked a 1 night in a Value for next May. Did that last week but the booking was made about 3 weeks before that.

The only ones I find I can link immediately are DVC ones. Most weird.

I wouldn't worry yet.

"PAGING MR MORROW, MR TOM MORROW..."

''I drink Wine and know things''

DVC Owners at SSR since 2003.
Multiple annual visits to America since 1976
Mr Tom Morrow is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jul 19, 09:15 AM  
Link to this Post
geniefan
Excited about Disney

Mine took almost 3 weeks to link. I booked up just as they released free DDP so everyone went mad and booked and the lady at virgin told me disney were swamped with reservations so it was taking its time.

Dont panic you've got loads of time
Old 5 Jul 19, 09:46 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Mazbar View Post
Hi booked a holiday with Disney for next May, this was last Friday and the ref number won’t link to mde. Is there a length of time before it will link. Thanks.
I booked on 20th June and can't link yet, I would not be at all surprised if it takes another couple of weeks. But I don't think there is a set time, it varies.

Edit: And just as I wrote that I decided to try again and the reservation I made with Disney directly linked but the reservation at a partner hotel through a third party did not (booked same day).

Edited at 09:49 AM.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jul 19, 10:24 AM  
Link to this Post
Pfgtips60
Gone all Goofy

As others have said it can take a little while to link. One year it took nearly 4 weeks but that was because it was nearly a year away. However, our holiday for September we booked only a couple of months ago and was linked within 3 days.
Pfgtips60 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jul 19, 10:40 AM  
Link to this Post
Nimbus
Imagineer

Nimbus's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 8
Restaurant Reviews: 21

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 36
Guidebook Reviews: 2
I booked ours on 22nd June and mine won't link yet either. As long as it links sometime in the next 3 or 4 months, then I won't worry (well, I will worry but it won't affect anything so I really shouldn't worry).

I also booked it via Quidco and that hasn't tracked either.

~ Trip Report Indexes ~
Nimbus is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jul 19, 12:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Mazbar
Imagineer

Mazbar's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 6
Thank you all
Mazbar is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Jul 19, 10:32 PM  
Link to this Post
timwalker
Proud to wear my Ears

Our hotel booking for Aug 2020 won't link yet, although our tickets have.
I spoke to Disney about this whilst calling about another matter, and they said that it won't link the hotel because it's over a year away.
I can't remember this being the case before but I'm not too worried about it. I do like it all neat and tidy on the MDE app though!
Old 7 Jul 19, 02:39 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by timwalker View Post
Our hotel booking for Aug 2020 won't link yet, although our tickets have.
I spoke to Disney about this whilst calling about another matter, and they said that it won't link the hotel because it's over a year away.
I can't remember this being the case before but I'm not too worried about it. I do like it all neat and tidy on the MDE app though!
Bookings won’t show on the app if they are over a year away but they will show on the website. My December 2020 booking was made at the end of April and has been visible on the website version of MDE since about mid May, it doesn’t show up on the app however. If you use the website you should be able to link up.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Jul 19, 08:42 AM  
Link to this Post
timwalker
Proud to wear my Ears

Originally Posted by Claudette View Post
Bookings won’t show on the app if they are over a year away but they will show on the website. My December 2020 booking was made at the end of April and has been visible on the website version of MDE since about mid May, it doesn’t show up on the app however. If you use the website you should be able to link up.

I have, and it does!