Notices
General Trip Planning Other Holiday Planning.

Old 22 Oct 19, 08:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
It seems like a lot of people don’t like it but as we’ve only paid £27 we will go and have something and hope for the best x
Old 22 Oct 19, 09:34 PM  
Link to this Post
littlelish0544
Imagineer

Mobile

For £27 it's fine, we wouldn't go back again , went this time last year, didn't expect it to be the same experience as Orlando, but even if I hadn't been to the Orlando one, I wouldn't go here again felt like an over priced greasy spoon
Old 22 Oct 19, 09:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Jessika
Apprentice Imagineer

We’ve been a few times and it’s always been okay but overpriced, the kids used to enjoy going! £27 is a good deal, is it a restricted menu? let us know how you got on.
Jessika is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Oct 19, 10:53 AM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Originally Posted by Jessika View Post
We’ve been a few times and it’s always been okay but overpriced, the kids used to enjoy going! £27 is a good deal, is it a restricted menu? let us know how you got on.
It’s a set menu, but I can order a extra couple of starters or some sides if I think it wont be enough. I will report back tomorrow x
Old 23 Oct 19, 11:21 AM  
Link to this Post
ERICSMUM
Imagineer

Mobile

For some reason I don’t like Leicester Sq. Perhaps it’s the trees, pigeons and the fear of being “christened” ! I’d rather eat in Soho, Covent Gdn or Chinatown.
ERICSMUM is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Oct 19, 01:54 PM  
Link to this Post
youre-nicked
VIP Dibber

I've been before and it was nice, I always had it in my mind that the seafood wouldn't be as nice as in the states and it wasn't, they did try though and I would go back again.

Well worth going for 27 quid.
Old 24 Oct 19, 08:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
It was good, well worth £27. We had a cheese spinach dip and tortilla chips and some onion thing with lots of long bits of onion rings and dips for starters. Two cokes and then battered prawns and fries with coleslaw, 12 prawns each! We boxed up all the left overs to bring home and I gave it to a homeless man. He had a sign saying he was Hungry and the food wasn’t touched, he started undoing the bags as we walked off!
Old 24 Oct 19, 08:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Melvin Pearce
Imagineer

Melvin Pearce's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 5
We have been twice, last time was for my 60th birthday in August after going to see Aladdin

Had a lovely meal and our waitress did ask us some questions from the film.

It isn't cheap but had a lovely time. Well done on getting a voucher.

Lesley and Melvin
Old 24 Oct 19, 09:21 PM  
Link to this Post
megaflyer
Imagineer

Glad you enjoyed it - as i said for a US export it works for me unlike many of the others that just don’t work this side of the Atlantic

Your post and pics has made me want to go back again and soon

And well done for feeding the homeless- what a great idea and much better than sending it back to the kitchen ie bin !
megaflyer is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Oct 19, 09:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Originally Posted by megaflyer View Post
Glad you enjoyed it - as i said for a US export it works for me unlike many of the others that just don’t work this side of the Atlantic

Your post and pics has made me want to go back again and soon

And well done for feeding the homeless- what a great idea and much better than sending it back to the kitchen ie bin !
I am pleased I gave it to him he had 14 prawns a box of fries and some onion bits! 😬