Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 10 Mar 12, 01:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Jaybeez
Imagineer

Jaybeez's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 1
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Question Cheapest / best way to get DLP Annual Passes

After possibly what has been the worst two months of my life (mum being diagnosed with cancer & passing away soon after), I'm finally getting back to normality. For a long time I have told my daughter that we will have a girls trip to DLP when she finishes her GCSE's. So now the planning really begins.

I've order the Tesco Clubcard vouchers for the Eurotunnel and will be booking for July. I have also bought DLP shares and will be joining the Shareholders Club. Next step, Annual Passes...

I was going to buy them when we get to DLP and get a Shareholder's discount. I've read a few things about buying them from other places online though. Would this work out cheaper and is it easy to exchange them when we get to the parks? I want our few days there to run as smoothly as possible and would pay a bit extra if it means less hassle.
Jaybeez is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Mar 12, 04:50 PM  
Link to this Post
sammykitten
Imagineer

your shareholders discount will work for both annual passes you buy at DLP, and its a very easy process at the gates of the park.

yes, there are currently another 2 companies offering reduced price annual passes, but with one you need to pay a 20 euro joining-the-site fee, and then with both you would need to pay postage to get the annual pass vouchers sent to you in the UK (they are both French companies, cemultiavantages and promoparcs).
sammykitten is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Mar 12, 08:12 PM  
Link to this Post
MSB
Excited about Disney

So sorry to hear about your bad times.

We are travelling in May and I have purchased the Fantasy Annual pass from promo parcs at a cost of €119 per person - I think the Disneyland rate is €149. It cost €15 (or thereabouts) to join the site. The vouchers were emailed to me within 48 hours. I have printed them out and simply need to show them at the gate and then visit the Passport centre to get the annual passes - this is also the procedure for buying annual passes at the gate.
I don't know what saving on annual pass you can get by being a Disney shareholder, but hopefully the information above will help you when you are making comparisons.

Hope you enjoy your visit.
MSB is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Mar 12, 05:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Jaybeez
Imagineer

Jaybeez's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 1
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by sammykitten View Post
your shareholders discount will work for both annual passes you buy at DLP, and its a very easy process at the gates of the park.

yes, there are currently another 2 companies offering reduced price annual passes, but with one you need to pay a 20 euro joining-the-site fee, and then with both you would need to pay postage to get the annual pass vouchers sent to you in the UK (they are both French companies, cemultiavantages and promoparcs).
Thanks, I'll look up those two companies and compare prices.

Originally Posted by MSB View Post
So sorry to hear about your bad times.

We are travelling in May and I have purchased the Fantasy Annual pass from promo parcs at a cost of €119 per person - I think the Disneyland rate is €149. It cost €15 (or thereabouts) to join the site. The vouchers were emailed to me within 48 hours. I have printed them out and simply need to show them at the gate and then visit the Passport centre to get the annual passes - this is also the procedure for buying annual passes at the gate.
I don't know what saving on annual pass you can get by being a Disney shareholder, but hopefully the information above will help you when you are making comparisons.

Hope you enjoy your visit.
That's sounds easy enough. have a great trip.
Jaybeez is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Mar 12, 08:51 PM  
Link to this Post
400ixl
Imagineer

If you buy them on site, when you get to the ticket area walk around to the right hand side and you will find another customer services desk which rarely has any queues and can do the annual pass ticket for you. You then still have to go and get the photo passes done as normal though.
400ixl is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 May 12, 12:26 PM  
Link to this Post

Hello,

I am new to this site, came across it when looking for annual passes. Can't seem to buy annual passes anywhere in the UK. The high street disney store only sells day tickets & hopper tickets and when I spoke to disneylandparis.co.uk they said they only sell the annual passes at disneylandparis itself.

I see posters have commented on promoparcs and CEmultiavantags:

- how did you find these companies and do they both provide e-tickets/e-vouchers (going in a weeks time so don't want to wait on the mail)

- worried in case they aren't legit as the price is so much better than disneyland paris itself ie fantasy pass for 119 euros PLUS kids under 7 free with every adult ticket bought, I have 2 under 7's so it's a very good deal for me. Has anyone bought this deal and used it?
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 May 12, 12:55 PM  
Link to this Post

Hi both companies are legit. I bought mine through Promoparcs and was emailed an e-ticket which then had to be converted to a full AP at the park.

I think it costs 20 euros to register with ce-multiadavatages but Promoparcs had free registration when I joined.
Old 11 May 12, 03:20 PM  
Link to this Post

I got them from ce multivantages and paid for them to be posted to me - we got dream passes fpr 149 euro and 2 free kids - ours are under 7 - so a real bargain .

When they arrived about 6days later they were just the same as park tickets but with annual pass and 149euro written on the back !

hope we have no probs exchanging
Old 11 May 12, 01:41 PM  
Link to this Post

Thanks for response Andy, really appreciate it. Me & google translate will have a go at Promoparcs.com. Nothing like doing stuff at the last minute ...
Old 11 May 12, 02:56 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by nslt View Post
Thanks for response Andy, really appreciate it. Me & google translate will have a go at Promoparcs.com. Nothing like doing stuff at the last minute ...
No need for google translate on the Promoparcs site. Just click on the Union Jack.
Closed Thread