Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 9 Nov 20, 07:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Mazbar
Imagineer

Mazbar's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 6
I really don’t know what to write as nothing I can say could do any good other than stay strong.
Mazbar is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Link to this Post
MarBell
slightly serious Dibber

Hello Timkerbell, sorry to hear that. Stay strong and as positive as you are able to. Always happy to talk if you need to, I have been through treatment (not the same diagnosis) and glad to say all has stayed well for last 7 yrs. I wish you well.
MarBell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Link to this Post
Loobylou_82
Imagineer

Sorry to read this Tinkerbell, sending you hugs and positive vibes.
Loobylou_82 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Nov 20, 07:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Smilesonfaces
Imagineer

Smilesonfaces's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
So sorry to hear this. Wishing you all the very best x
Smilesonfaces is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Nov 20, 07:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Taffy1959
VIP Dibber

Taffy1959's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

So sorry to hear this Tinkerbell
Sending you my best wishes to you xx
Old 9 Nov 20, 07:23 PM  
Link to this Post
MariaLynda
VIP Dibber

So sorry TB. Sending you big hugs, thoughts are with you x

Ridgewood Lakes Oct 1999 : Westridge May 2001 : Florida Pines Jan 2003 : Crescent Lakes May '05 : Sandy Ridge May '09 : Sandy Ridge Sept/Oct '10 : Tuscan Ridge April/May '12 : Emerald Island Nov '14 : Windsor Palms May '16 : Emerald Island April/May '18
MariaLynda is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Nov 20, 07:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Melbatb
Imagineer

Mobile

Big hugs Tinkerbell. Thinking of you at this challenging time xx

Index of my trip reports
2016 Quebec - Kuala Lumpar - New York City 2017 Dubai - Eurocamps France - Ontario and Quebec - So-Cal 2018 Montreal - Bangkok - New England 2019 Argentina - Quebec City - Hong Kong - 2020 Switzerland 2022 Arizona - Costa Med Cruise - Oslo 2023 Hong Kong - Gothenburg
Melbatb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Nov 20, 07:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Frankie & gang
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by ROBBOTOO View Post
I’m another who has been where you are now, but for a different cancer, so I totally understand how you will be feeling at this time. So I’m sending a big virtual hug.

Odd as it sounds I found it easier to deal with once my treatment plan was in place. Hopefully you will get that very soon and the treatment you need can start.

xx
Tink I’m so sorry you’ve had the devastating news you were dreading.
Like many other dibbers I too have gone thru cancer - twice (acute myeloid leukaemia as a child & breast cancer 12 years ago)
Like Robbotoo once you know what your dealing with it will feel like you’re a bit more in control. I remember being scared of the “what ifs” once they are gone you’ll find inner strength & be “let’s get on & fight this”
We are all here for you & will be thinking of you & wishing you healthy thoughts.
Laura x x x
Old 9 Nov 20, 07:27 PM  
Link to this Post
catlady
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 4
Sending all my best to you, and buckets loads of pixie dust. xx
Old 9 Nov 20, 07:41 PM  
Link to this Post
JAF
Imagineer

Can remember the day I was told that awful news so my thoughts and prayers are with you and best wishes as you fight it. It is devastating news even if you suspect it and really throws you for a loop. Looking forward to the day you tell us you have joined the survivors club and beaten it. Take care and stay positive.
JAF is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List