Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 5 May 21, 04:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Minnie4Mickey
Imagineer

Bahama Breeze is also one of our favourites.

On our last trip we also had amazing meals at the Melting Pot and Kobe!

Instagram: kimberlys_journeyy
Youtube: Kimberly's Journey
Orlando 16 - Food Report
We got engaged trip 19 - Food Report
Minnie4Mickey is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 May 21, 05:26 PM  
Link to this Post
All-smiles
Excited about Disney

Thanks everyone.. lots of food for thought 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Your all making me hungry!
All-smiles is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 May 21, 05:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Abbysmum
Apprentice Imagineer

One not mentioned for breakfast is Village Inn, a little drive towards Seaworld I think. We loved it! Our other fav's are Ihop, Texas Roadhouse & Millers Alehouse
Abbysmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 May 21, 06:44 PM  
Link to this Post
novocastrian
Imagineer

in i think 8 or 9 visits weve eaten 99.99% offsite and never pre booked anything

just turn up & maybe have to wait in bar area with a pager 10/15 mins

think cheesecake factory at the millenia only place we had anything like a wait @45 iirc
novocastrian is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 May 21, 12:12 PM  
Link to this Post
twogoto
Imagineer

Our favourites are millers, Cheesecake Factory, longhorns and teak neighbourhood grill is great but maybe a little out of the way
Sept 21 TwoGoTo Aiya Napa - Amarande Hotel
Nov 21 TwoGoTo New York - The James New York Nomad
Mar 22 TwoGoTo Orlando - Cabana Bay
Sept 22 TwoGoTo Orlando - Sapphire Falls
Nov 22 TwoGoTo Rome - 9Hotel Cesari
July 23 TwoGoTo Kos - Mitsis Summer Palace
Sept 23 TwoGoTo Orlando - Sapphire Falls
twogoto is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 May 21, 12:57 PM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireT
Imagineer

We like of the chains:

1. Bahama Breeze, perhaps our favourite. We tend to go to the new one at Grand National.
2. Longhorn- all over but one adjacent to Bahama Breeze, think they are same company?
3. Bonefish Grill.
4. Carrabbas.
5. I really liked Macaroni Grill when I went last time but that was in Pennsylvanian but I’ll try in Florida.
6. Chillis I found went downhill nearly everywhere.
7. Olive Garden can be good.
8. Applebee’s can be good now, this has gone up in my estimation last few years.
9. PF Chang’s.
10. Outback.

Many more. US chain restaurants are on the whole pretty good. However, there is often big variances in how good a particular branch is. Longhorns in Orlando is good, but I’ve had a few quite poor Longhorns elsewhere the last few years. Millers Ale House, I was not overly enamoured with but went to the new one at Seminole and it was great. Outback can be fantastic and better than a Longhorn, or Longhorn can knock it out, depending on branch.

They’ve opened a new Texas Roadhouse outside Lely, Naples, so I’m hoping to try that in Summer as the one in Pidgeon Forge was pretty good.

Edited at 01:00 PM.
YorkshireT is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 May 21, 05:10 PM  
Link to this Post
WIGGYSMUM
VIP Dibber

WIGGYSMUM's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Cheesecake Factory is a must for us , most of our other favourites have been mentioned although we also enjoy Chillis and Applebee’s too.
Lots of the chains do kids eat free days which is definitely worth looking at
WIGGYSMUM is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 May 21, 08:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Stokieuk
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by YorkshireT View Post
We like of the chains:

1. Bahama Breeze, perhaps our favourite. We tend to go to the new one at Grand National.
2. Longhorn- all over but one adjacent to Bahama Breeze, think they are same company?
3. Bonefish Grill.
4. Carrabbas.
5. I really liked Macaroni Grill when I went last time but that was in Pennsylvanian but I’ll try in Florida.
6. Chillis I found went downhill nearly everywhere.
7. Olive Garden can be good.
8. Applebee’s can be good now, this has gone up in my estimation last few years.
9. PF Chang’s.
10. Outback.

Many more. US chain restaurants are on the whole pretty good. However, there is often big variances in how good a particular branch is. Longhorns in Orlando is good, but I’ve had a few quite poor Longhorns elsewhere the last few years. Millers Ale House, I was not overly enamoured with but went to the new one at Seminole and it was great. Outback can be fantastic and better than a Longhorn, or Longhorn can knock it out, depending on branch.

They’ve opened a new Texas Roadhouse outside Lely, Naples, so I’m hoping to try that in Summer as the one in Pidgeon Forge was pretty good.
Was never a fan of Applebee's until we went the one on the 192. That's superb every time we've been.

As an aside, has anyone watched Julia Eats on YouTube? She basically tastes the entire menu at places like Applebee's, cheesecake, crackerbarrel, etc
Stokieuk is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 May 21, 08:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Ciano
Imagineer

Ciano's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
There are lots to choose from as you can see! For dinner Mannys and Longhorns are our favourites. For brekkie we love Bob Evans. They are all v child friendly so you can have lovely food and not stress about the kids!
Old 10 May 21, 11:44 PM  
Link to this Post
chrisxal
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 5
Totally agree with all the above selection, we have never booked in advance for any of the off site restaraunts and have eaten some of the best food ever, I have been disappointed with every meal we have had 'on property' all of which I feel are over priced. If you have children with you with some careful planning you can get some great 'kids eat free' deals, just check out the daily deals and plan where to eat each night depending on which restaraunts are offering deals and you could save a small fortune.
chrisxal is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List