Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 27 Apr 21, 09:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

We’ve had the plane pants

Sketchers go walk
According to the BBC it’s the good old fashioned crocs we will be wearing this year
Heck ours are at the very back of our owners lockup yes the best things ever for nipping out to the trash can at night cause the fire ants and flip flops don’t mix or slipping on your feet by the pool our mono bloc pavers get so hot and you don’t slip on the floor tile if you go into the villa
I await your fashion statements
Gryff is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Apr 21, 09:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Robyn89
Imagineer

I'm thinking about purchasing a bumbag for this trip. Things I never thought I'd say... haha! They just seem so handy for snapping quick pictures with my phone.
Robyn89 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Apr 21, 10:05 PM  
Link to this Post
snowbelle
Imagineer

Yay, crocs never really went away... loads of people still wear them including me ,but mostly around the garden.
We both wear the crocs slides as they are really comfy, and I see they have skyrocketed during lockdown looks like ill be buying some more
snowbelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Apr 21, 10:08 PM  
Link to this Post
caj
VIP Dibber

caj's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

Love my crocs flip flops! I get so many compliments!
caj is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Apr 21, 10:15 PM  
Link to this Post
cherub85
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Crocs are very fashionable with the youngsters belief it or not. My daughters 19 and bought some last week, mint green and she’s been wearing them with pride! She’s sadly wishing she had her jibbit things that she had in her crocs aged about 9! Apparently they are all over tic toc!
cherub85 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Apr 21, 10:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

Yep the jibits things I’ve got loads are the thing in Dollar Tree Ross TK etc
Watch out we wil be the family rocking the vintage crocs in July (our grandkids love them for the parks cause it’s grandma dry my shoes please easy with crocs )
Gryff is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Apr 21, 06:54 AM  
Link to this Post
BevS97
VIP Dibber

BevS97's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 9
Guidebook Photos: 18
Guidebook Reviews: 7
Originally Posted by cherub85 View Post
Crocs are very fashionable with the youngsters belief it or not. My daughters 19 and bought some last week, mint green and she’s been wearing them with pride! She’s sadly wishing she had her jibbit things that she had in her crocs aged about 9! Apparently they are all over tic toc!
My daughter bought some jibbits last week ! I did wonder what had prompted that.
BevS97 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Apr 21, 07:37 AM  
Link to this Post
Hannah
Apprentice Imagineer

Hannah's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Robyn89 View Post
I'm thinking about purchasing a bumbag for this trip. Things I never thought I'd say... haha! They just seem so handy for snapping quick pictures with my phone.
I use one in Florida 🙈 can't bear a strap on my shoulder in that heat, it's just much handier. Wouldn't be seen dead in one in the UK even though I believe they made a fashion comeback recently 😂
Hannah is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Apr 21, 07:41 AM  
Link to this Post
Princess Alison
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Robyn89 View Post
Have a look at the Kipling ones - they are really nice
Princess Alison is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Apr 21, 07:42 AM  
Link to this Post
WhereIBelong
Imagineer

I knew they'd come back into "fashion " eventually... I have Tinkerbell, Goofy and Minnie Mouse on my crocs.

Dd said "they're proper vintage mum"...2008... "vintage"!m
WhereIBelong is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List