Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 28 Apr 21, 06:10 PM  
Link to this Post
wombat girl
Imagineer

TicketMaster - Green Day :-(

No surprise that Green Day have just postponed the gig from 2021 to 2022 (originally 2019)

The thing that has wound me up - sorry for the rant.

Is that Ticketmaster say I only have 14 days to request a refund - seems a very short amount of time considering the gig is now 25/06/2022

Rant over - now off to cancel the hotel and see if they will refund or lose the money paid
DLP 2018 - Star Tours - A solo story trip May 2018
ASM 2018 - It's Looking like a lot like a Christmas Wombat- Solo Trip TBC
wombat girl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Apr 21, 06:35 PM  
Link to this Post
DFussy
Very Serious Dibber

i booked tickets through see tickets and they dont even offer the opportunity of a refund! im not sure if they would if i rang, but it was a 13th birthday present from my dd. she will be 15 by the new date. Lets just hope it goes ahead in 2022, and that she doesnt go off the bands in the meantime.
DFussy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Apr 21, 06:42 PM  
Link to this Post
ChoppyGirl
VIP Dibber

Me and my BFF booked tickets to see a Gary Barlow special show in a nightclub that has been rescheduled. They gave us a refund as it clashes with another show we are seeing but kept the booking fee
2014 Saratoga Springs Resort
2017 Animal Kingdom Lodge
2019 Highlands Reserve/Grand Plaza/Boardwalk Villa
2023 Vero Beach/Portofino Bay/Coronado Springs Club level

2024 Wilderness Lodge/Grand Floridian
2025 Disneyland Hotel DLP
ChoppyGirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Apr 21, 07:06 PM  
Link to this Post
wombat girl
Imagineer

Originally Posted by ChoppyGirl View Post
Me and my BFF booked tickets to see a Gary Barlow special show in a nightclub that has been rescheduled. They gave us a refund as it clashes with another show we are seeing but kept the booking fee
That's terrible they kept the booking fee- no surprise
DLP 2018 - Star Tours - A solo story trip May 2018
ASM 2018 - It's Looking like a lot like a Christmas Wombat- Solo Trip TBC
wombat girl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Apr 21, 07:18 PM  
Link to this Post
scottishgirl87
Imagineer

Mobile

I’m not sure what to do either...I’d still like to go but part of me feels that by June 2022 they’ll have had my money in the bank for over 2 years. Not sure whether to just take the refund and try and get tickets nearer the time or leave it as is 🤷🏻
scottishgirl87 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Apr 21, 07:55 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Originally Posted by ChoppyGirl View Post
I had the booking fee kept by ATG tickets for a theatre show that was rescheduled for a date I couldn’t make. It was very annoying as Wales Millenium Centre has refunded me numerous bookings with no issue but this was for a different theatre who use ATG for their bookings. It does seem unfair considering it’s due to the pandemic
DisneyDaffodil is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Apr 21, 08:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Johnnyp
Imagineer

Johnnyp's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 8
We’ve given it up as a bad job and getting a refund 😫
Johnnyp is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Apr 21, 09:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Alwaysdisley
VIP Dibber

I’ve got Crowded House ticket that have been rescheduled again, not to 2022 via ticket master and no option at all to refund. They’ve had my money since 2019 I think.
Alwaysdisley is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Apr 21, 09:10 PM  
Link to this Post
mskitty
Imagineer

Mobile

Had tickets for Ru Paul for 2020 (we we got Dad for her birthday) which was reschedule for 2021 and now to 2022. The 2022 date is now mid week and as I'm taking DD who is still in school it's not really possible as it's a long journey etc on a school night so I've asked either for a refund or to transfer the booking to another date that we can make. I'm not sure how long Ticketmaster will take to reply. I'll report back!
mskitty is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Apr 21, 09:40 PM  
Link to this Post
itz_baseline
Excited about Disney

We had Snoop Dogg tickets which got cancelled and rescheduled. There’s a form I filled in online requesting a refund... took about 2 weeks before anyone even acknowledged the mail... when they did they said they would pass it on to their refund team. About a week later I got a refund.
itz_baseline is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List