Notices
Beyond the Parks Attractions that are not covered by the main Theme Parks.

Closed Thread

Old 4 Mar 07, 06:55 PM  
Link to this Post

Question Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo Boutique

Hi all,

Don't know whether this is the correct forum but here goes. I was just wondering what would be the best package to go for at the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo Boutique?

DD (10 yrs) would like the Castle Package but we are not sure to go for that or to get a costume in another shop there or over the web.

Anybody tried this? All contributions gratefully received.

Thanks

3Greens
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Mar 07, 06:56 PM  
Link to this Post

Its my DD 2nd birthday while we are there so although she won't get much out of the experience my 4 year old will love it so i'd love to see the answer. Hoping to have dinner at 1900 Park Fare afterwards
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Mar 07, 07:19 PM  
Link to this Post
gpb
Excited about Disney

There are 3 different packages, the top one is very expensive (castle) at $175.00. Then there is the Crown makeover (hair, make up and nails) at $45.00. The cheapest is the Coach makeover at $35.00 (hair and make up). My daughter had the Crown makeover and looked fantastic, we took her dress that we brought in England for her, to save on cost. Don`t forget to use the official BBB photography studio opposite, the pictures are great.
gpb is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Mar 07, 07:29 PM  
Link to this Post
KAY-Partyof5
Imagineer

We are going in June and have booked the Castle Package for our DD's (6 & 4). We feel that they deserve this as their special treat, and, should be allowed to feel like a Princess for the day - with that in mind that is why we chose the MEGA EXPENSIVE option! We may regret it $350 down the line, but, hey, they might only get there once before they are not interested in it any more!?!
DLP '05 & '06 - Cheyene
'11 - Kissimmee, '12 - Kissimme
DLP '10 - Disneyland Hotel, Hotel NY, DLP'11 Sequoia
KAY-Partyof5 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Mar 07, 07:34 PM  
Link to this Post
birchco
Imagineer

birchco's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Here is a photo of my daughter and her friend last October after she had been in Bibbidi Bobbidi. She had the castle package, and wanted to be Tinkerbell. She loved the whole thing, make-up, hair, nails and costume. She was made to feel very special, although I think it was a lot of money, she did look beautiful, and lots of people stopped and spoke to her at Downtown Disney, which made her feel even more special. She was 7 at the time, and there were lots of little girls from babies to teenagers having it done! My eldest daughter who was 17 at the time, was asked if she wanted to be a princess, and if she did they had a Cinderella costume that would fit her! She most definitely did want to be Cinderella for the day, but we decided that one princess for the day was enough!

Debbie

Edited at 07:39 PM.
birchco is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Mar 07, 08:17 PM  
Link to this Post
kirlie91
Imagineer

kirlie91's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 4
I would say go for the Castle Package, it is well worth it.

Try doing a search on the BBB threads, there are quite a few and loads of piccies to see.

Good luck with your decision.

May 05/A S Movies - Toy Story
May 06/Villa Remington. May 2007/Villa Calabay Parc.
Nov/Dec 08 - Orange Lake. April 2012 - Orange Lake. August 2015 - Orange Lake.
kirlie91 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Mar 07, 09:18 PM  
Link to this Post
hel1304
Imagineer

hel1304's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 1
My DD's had the Crown Package - still made to feel like princesses and thoroughly enjoyed the whole experience. As for the price, if you can afford it then thats great, but the middle package is really good as well!

Here are a couple of pictures (we went to studio and had photo's added to photopass at no extra cost!)

Old 4 Mar 07, 10:22 PM  
Link to this Post
LizzyBear
Imagineer

LizzyBear's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
If you're already planning to buy the costume there the castle package will probably be more cost effective and would make for a really magical experience but the other packages may be a better option if you don't need/want to buy another costume I actually think there are some nicer dresses available outside of the parks, like the ones they have in M&S look much better quality.
Old 4 Mar 07, 11:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Treacle44
Imagineer

Treacle44's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 5
My dd has so many costumes that we decided to take her Tink one and just go for the Crown package. It was fantastic value and because she had a costume different to the US ones, she got lots of comments. She loved the experience!

2011 - AKL/BCV ~ 2010 - VWL/SSR/BCV ~ 2009 - POP CENTURY ~ 2007 - VWL/BCV/SSR ~ 2006 - POP CENTURY ~ 2004 - LAKE BUENA VISTA SUITES
Treacle44 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Mar 07, 09:15 AM  
Link to this Post
nattyk
Imagineer

have booked this for my dd (6) do I need to take a dressing up dress as well? I was just going to put her in a pretty dress?

nat
nattyk is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread