Notices
Beyond the Parks Attractions that are not covered by the main Theme Parks.

Closed Thread

Old 5 Mar 07, 11:20 AM  
Link to this Post
esteeds
VIP Dibber

esteeds's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 7
We have booked Crown package $45 for DD 6 (and Cool Dude package $10 for DS 3). Asda have genuine Disney pricess dresses for £12. They look great, our DD wants to go as Aroura (sleeping beauty) and they have both the pink and blue version of her dress. We will be prob. be going for the photo package when we are there as well.

Mr Ed
1995 WDW Landstar Homes Villa | 1998 WDW Coronado Springs & Ft. Myers | 1999 WDW Key Largo & All Star Movies | 2002 Disneyland Paris Davy Crockett Ranch | 2007 Glenbrook Resort Villa | June 2008 DLP | 15 June 2009 DLP Sequoia Lodge | Oct 2010 Sunrise Villa, West Haven & Anna Maria Island | July 2013 DIBB Villa | 17th Aug.2015 Hard Rock Hotel | June 2019 - Hard Rock, Champions Gate, AMI
esteeds is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Mar 07, 12:10 PM  
Link to this Post

I'll probably get hte castle package for my eldest but not sure about any of them for the little one particularly as she has no hair (15 months) and is unlikely to get a spurt of hair in next 6 months.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Mar 07, 03:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Dizzy
Imagineer

Our DD had the Castle package when we went in October and loved every minute of it. A couple of things to think about are that we didn't only get the dress, we got a tiara, wand and shoes with her outfit and we also got to a photo session afterwards and picked some photos as part of the package to take with us on top of the ones that were put on the photopass.
You can read about it and see some photos HERE
Indian Creek Villa
October 7th - October 28th 2006
3 weeks in Heaven
Dizzy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Mar 07, 03:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Funkymum
Imagineer

We are going to do this for my DD in October & what I wanted to know is if the dress/shoes/taira etc is the same as the ones that you can purchase in the parks? Last year when we went we were looking at the dresses & other bits & bobs & it would have cost over £100 to buy the whole outfit. If they are the same then the top package would work out pretty good. Do you have to wait til 180 days before to book this one?
Thanks
Shelley
Funkymum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Mar 07, 08:42 PM  
Link to this Post

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for the posts so far lots of good info.

3Greens
Old 5 Mar 07, 09:45 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Funkymum
We are going to do this for my DD in October & what I wanted to know is if the dress/shoes/taira etc is the same as the ones that you can purchase in the parks? Last year when we went we were looking at the dresses & other bits & bobs & it would have cost over £100 to buy the whole outfit. If they are the same then the top package would work out pretty good. Do you have to wait til 180 days before to book this one?
Thanks
Shelley
Yes it is the same as the ones you can buy in the parks and and you are right it all adds up to over £100, unless you already have a dress then it's worth doing the Castle package if you can afford it, the extras really give the makeover the finishing touch.
Old 6 Mar 07, 01:35 PM  
Link to this Post

Oh - I booked the Crown Package for my DD and now I'm thinking I should have booked the Castle one. The idea that you get all those bits - its sounds pretty good value actually. Plus my DD is soooooo keen to have the castle. I might change it as a surprise and not tell her!
Old 6 Mar 07, 06:54 PM  
Link to this Post

Arrow

Originally Posted by nattyk
have booked this for my dd (6) do I need to take a dressing up dress as well? I was just going to put her in a pretty dress?

nat
No, a pretty dress sounds lovely!

Signed
3Greens' DD!
Old 6 Mar 07, 07:58 PM  
Link to this Post
truesdpr
Imagineer

truesdpr's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
My DD just had her own dress on.

Pam.
truesdpr is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Mar 07, 08:07 PM  
Link to this Post

Hi booked the castle package for my daughter and the cool dude for my son, 7, what does the cool dude consist of ?
Closed Thread