Notices
Beyond the Parks Attractions that are not covered by the main Theme Parks.

Closed Thread

Old 29 Apr 09, 10:13 AM  
Link to this Post

ok thanks the hamptons. keep me posted.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 May 09, 09:23 PM  
Link to this Post
The Hamptons
Helping Mickey

Hi Everyone,
Just an update on the search.I've emailed Best of British about Cover charges but received no reply yet (I also did it from work so I can't check until Tuesday)
I don't mind paying but as there are 4 of us - if it is $25 each,well before you've had a drink your looking at $125 by the time you've factored in taxis etc.
I suppose the plus point is that only the supporters of the 2 teams involved want to watch it because although we love our footy we wouldn't be watching Chelsea v Man u.
N52939 will there be a cover charge at the George & Dragon? Also is the football a common place on International Drive? We've been to Orlando before but the season's always finished!
Although I saw a couple of Liverpool games in 2004 but that Beef O'Bradys has shut down now.
Anyway still 3 weeks to search!
The Hamptons is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 May 09, 09:27 PM  
Link to this Post
The Hamptons
Helping Mickey

FA Cup - The Final Solution?

Right, I've received an email from Sally Lewis at the Best of British.Kids are welcome,no need to book.She dosen't know about cover charges yet she will know nearer the time,but she did say that if if one place had the cover charges all places would have them as they were the "rules of competition"?
Anyway she seemed very nice told me it was 90 degrees at the moment and looked forward to seeing us.
As a brucie bonus my nephew's girlfriend is going out the week before us and will try and check the place out!
Unless its a bad report this will where we will be.MAke sure you say hello- Pink Everton shirt for DW,Charlie no 7 or 6 and a Feilani wig (or 2!).See all you Blues there ( and some reds please!)
The Hamptons is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 May 09, 09:46 PM  
Link to this Post

good job!

quality work the hamptons. the best of british it is. thanks for all your efforts. the 12 of us will see you in there on cup final day. come on you blues!
Old 6 May 09, 11:05 PM  
Link to this Post
The Hamptons
Helping Mickey

We'll see you there Gary.
Now do we go therin a taxi straight from Pop or get one from Downtown Disney!
Old 7 May 09, 11:17 AM  
Link to this Post

Thumbs up

Well done the hamptons we will see you and gary bluenose's gang on cup final day at the best of british pub, i am a red but CMON U BLUES !
Anyone else who wants to join us is welcome (except the chelsea fans ) ONLY JOKING!
Old 7 May 09, 11:03 PM  
Link to this Post
The Hamptons
Helping Mickey

Chelsea fans are welcome of course! (but only if they bring their "special" plastic flags!)
Old 9 May 09, 01:58 PM  
Link to this Post

I wil be at wembley for the game and then fly out to Orlando on the 4th for major celebrations.

Nil satis nisi optimum.
Old 9 May 09, 04:18 PM  
Link to this Post

As a red I so want Everton to win

I had wanted a repeat of 1966 Liverpool win the league and Evy the Cup

If Everton do win...
Do you think there could be another Chelsea "we wos robbed" rant?
Old 11 May 09, 08:19 AM  
Link to this Post

watch out ref!

ha ha ha if everton do beat chelsea the ref will have to run for his life from drogba and ballack and then go into hiding for 3 years! ha ha come on you blues
Closed Thread