Notices
Beyond the Parks Attractions that are not covered by the main Theme Parks.

Closed Thread

Old 7 Feb 10, 02:20 PM  
Link to this Post
BarryandCaron
Imagineer

BarryandCaron's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 15
Originally Posted by Cutiepie View Post
I have booked this as well for our trip this year and I'm really looking forward to it. We are booked for 3rd July so we will see the 4th July fireworks as they are on both nights

I would love to hear what you think of it when you get back.

Kelly
Originally Posted by geoffa View Post
Caron -I expect a full report on this when you've done it because we want to take our nephews on it next year. I think Josh will have a whale of a time.
Will do I'm really looking forward to this, our first weekend was fully booked but (I should have realised it would be because it's Memorial weekend) have got booked for the following one.

Caron
Old 8 Feb 10, 06:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Cupcake
Apprentice Imagineer

Cupcake's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Where can I find the information on this like what dates it is etc sounds like something my 8 year old might like!
Cupcake is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Feb 10, 06:49 PM  
Link to this Post
BarryandCaron
Imagineer

BarryandCaron's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 15
Originally Posted by Cupcake View Post
Where can I find the information on this like what dates it is etc sounds like something my 8 year old might like!
I've tried putting a link up to the US Disney site but it keeps re-directing you back to the UK site. This is what it says about it.

Sail the Seven Seas Lagoon on a voyage that comes alive with boisterous song, swashbuckling tales of adventure, fearsome Never Land pirates and dazzling fireworks off the starboard bow!

Your adventure begins at Disney's Contemporary Resort when you check your meeting location at the Daily Event Board and gather with your sailing party. Before you head out into the moonlit evening, you're presented with a spread of beverages and snacks that include fruit, pastries and other scrumptious confections in a whimsical pirate–themed setting.

Take your young seafarer by the hand and head to the docks, where Captain Hook and the bumbling Mr. Smee are waiting to give everyone a proper send-off, complete with photo opportunities. Then "shove off" onto the glimmering waters of the Seven Seas Lagoon for a journey, the likes of which you won't forget! Experience:

* The refreshing humor of your comical pirate host, Patch, who leads you in merry song and high–energy Disney trivia games.
* The Wishes™ Nighttime Spectacular, enjoyed from a perfect vantage on the water. Watch as the sky over Cinderella Castle lights up in a brilliant fireworks extravaganza, accompanied by music and breathtaking pyrotechnic effects — the most elaborate in Magic Kingdom theme park history!
* On select nights, the voyage also includes a viewing of the Electrical Water Pageant. Barges festooned in colorful lights that depict Disney characters and American stars and stripes float by in a mesmerizing aquatic parade.

On the return trip, Patch regales you with the story of daring young Peter Pan. Not only is the tale a fitting conclusion to your journey, but a clue that points to one final surprise on the Pirates and Pals Fireworks Voyage.

To everyone's delight, a very special guest waits shore and warmly welcomes you back. If you're celebrating a special occasion such as a family reunion, birthday or anniversary, you get special recognition — topping off a voyage that's nothing short of magical.

Normal operating hours are Friday through Monday, but from February 28, 2010 to April 10, 2010 and from June 27, 2010 to July 10, 2010, the Pirates & Pals Fireworks Voyage will sail seven nights a week.
Duration:
1 to 3 hours
Book Tour:
407-WDW-PLAY or (407-939-7529)
HTH
Old 8 Feb 10, 06:56 PM  
Link to this Post
chaffey
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 8
Hope Josh really enjoys it and look forward to reading about it in your trippee
chaffey is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Feb 10, 07:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Saratoska
VIP Dibber

Saratoska's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
brilliant you will have a fab time. we saw it when we went on the wishes cruise

ali

Saratoska is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Feb 10, 07:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Kimber03
Imagineer

Kimber03's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Restaurant Reviews: 26

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 174
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Caron do you know what time the event starts at night ?

I did toy with the idea of doing this on Kiera's birthday but with CRT booked for Dinner its probably not possible.
Kimber03 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Feb 10, 07:46 PM  
Link to this Post
gala
Imagineer

gala's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Restaurant Reviews: 24

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 336
You see, that would appeal to Kathryn big time Caron. Is it specifically for children or can big children do it too? I quite fancy the idea myself!

Margaret

1999 - All Star Music
2001 - Quality Inn International and All Star Movies
2004 - Homewood Suites I Drive and All Star Music
2006 - Homewood Suites I Drive, Royal Pacific Resort and Pop Century
2008 - Homewood Suites, Hard Rock Hotel and Coronado Springs
2010 Homewood Suites, RPR, POFQ
2013 Homewood Suites, RPR,OKW

gala is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Feb 10, 09:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Michelle
VIP Dibber
- DIBB Advertiser -

Michelle's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 9
Restaurant Reviews: 4

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 5
Guidebook Photos: 8
It sounds great Caron.

I have just read what goes on to DH and he would love to do this. Can't wait to hear how it all goes.
Old 9 Feb 10, 11:04 PM  
Link to this Post

Sounds great.

Do you need tickets for Magic Kindom to do this?

We use Magic Your Way tickets so wondered if i'd need to use a main park ticket for this.

Thanks.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Feb 10, 11:07 PM  
Link to this Post
emmsy
Imagineer

We are booked for this voyage also in APril so can't wait. Think you have to be at the Contemporary resort for 7.30pm and no you don't need to use a theme park ticket to access this trip just turn up at the resort for drinks and nibbles before the boat departs.

Tags
fireworks cruise, pirates