Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 27 Aug 11, 01:06 PM  
Link to this Post

1 week to go! Worries about weather and food @ DLP

This time next week we will be leaving for Disney!
I still feel very disorganised and worried I will forget something vital! I am packing already, is that normal?

I am a bit worried about the weather as I have been told its simaler to ours which is obviously rubbish at the moment and all over the place! I am going to pack waterproofs for us all but do you think wellies will be needed too? Also are we likely to need coats and lots of jumpers? I am just completely stuck with what to pack! I wish we were having a normal summer

Another question was about Pizza Planet, does anyone know if we can book for here in advance and do they take half board vouchers as they are now a buffet restaurant?

Thank you! I wil be sure to do a trip report when I get back as I have had so much fun reading all yours!

Kelly x

Edited at 01:55 PM.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Aug 11, 01:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Melanie R
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
I would be tempted to pack a light waterproof jacket if I was you - just on case!

As far as I know, you can't book for Pizza Planet and I don't think they take the vouchers - the sticky at the top of the forum lists all the places which take them - personal opinion, there are far nicer places to eat!

Have a fantastic trip and looking forward to hearing all about it!

Duchess Adventures! - Trip report index
Melanie R is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Aug 11, 02:02 PM  
Link to this Post
clare g
Apprentice Imagineer

Hi a raincoat or poncho is a good idea but you wont need jumpers,coats I have been in July and October both were very hot in July it rained nearly every day around 4.00pm but was still hot
Old 27 Aug 11, 02:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Melanie R
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Originally Posted by clare g View Post
Hi a raincoat or poncho is a good idea but you wont need jumpers,coats I have been in July and October both were very hot in July it rained nearly every day around 4.00pm but was still hot
Was this at Disneyland Paris as that is where the OP is going?

Duchess Adventures! - Trip report index
Melanie R is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Aug 11, 02:09 PM  
Link to this Post
clare g
Apprentice Imagineer

Ah sorry missed that no florida
Old 27 Aug 11, 05:19 PM  
Link to this Post
CRUELLA
Imagineer

hi we ve just got back today and have had a couple of red hot days t shirt and shorts weather and two day s of jeans t shirt and hoody weather also had a bit of rain so a rain coat was useful too.
we went to pizza planet just walked in didnt book we were nt on half board tho i think someone being served in front of us was using them.the food was quite nice different pasta s and sauces,pizzas,salads,desserts hot drinks plus cold ones and its all you can eat!
hth x
CRUELLA is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Aug 11, 08:37 PM  
Link to this Post
JamelUK
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Pizza planet is NOT on the Half Board Plan and you can't book for it.

Old 27 Aug 11, 09:56 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by CRUELLA View Post
we went to pizza planet just walked in didnt book we were nt on half board tho i think someone being served in front of us was using them.the food was quite nice different pasta s and sauces,pizzas,salads,desserts hot drinks plus cold ones and its all you can eat!
hth x
Can you remember how much Pizza Planet was? I went in 2002 and wasn't very impressed with it; but sounds like it has improved! Thanks
Old 27 Aug 11, 09:58 PM  
Link to this Post

We're off a week Monday - so excited! Like you I was a bit concerned with what to expect for the weather so have been checking here for the weather forecast here. Think I may pack my DLP poncho.
Old 28 Aug 11, 08:05 AM  
Link to this Post
thehails
Dibbing with Tink

We're here at the moment and the weather is very changeable so would recommend a light waterproof jacket or rain poncho. Its very muggy even in the rain so not cold, just very wet when we get a downpour!

We're all in shorts and T-shirt still, definitely wouldn't bother with wellys, just crocs etc.

have a fun time
thehails is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread