Notices
Itineraries Post your Trip Itineraries here.

Old 27 Oct 19, 08:56 AM  
Link to this Post
MumOfCrazyBoys
New Poster (2)

Mobile Help- 7 days in Florida

Hello, I have come here in search of some help! We have won an amazing holiday to Orlando in February. My kids are 4&5 and super excited! As it wasn't planned, I have no idea on where to start with our itinary, we also don't have that big a budget!
Our prize includes a 3 day ticket to the universal parks, but I know they are not the best for the boys. Obviously we have to go to Disney, but for how many days? What else is a must do?
So, wise ones, please hit me with your ideas for what to do. My boys are typical boys, love rides, swimming etc! Thank you!
MumOfCrazyBoys is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Oct 19, 09:04 AM  
Link to this Post
Bootrip2
VIP Dibber

Wow, how wonderful. Dont dismiss universal, there is quite a bit to do there for little ones, mostly depending on how tall they are! Maybe look at orlandoattractions.com for the number of days you want to do, i would say do magic kingdom definetly and depending on what your kids like may be one of other disney parks. Dont try to cram too much in, just enjoy! If you dont have a car, no problem, Ubers are easy to use and quite cheap. X
Old 27 Oct 19, 09:16 AM  
Link to this Post
florida addict
Imagineer

florida addict's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

I agree maybe just 1 day to MK would be enough along with your 3 days in universal. Our girls loved universal when they were that age so think that there is plenty there for your kids to enjoy.
Old 27 Oct 19, 08:57 PM  
Link to this Post
MumOfCrazyBoys
New Poster (2)

Mobile

Great, thanks for your replies! It's reassuring to know that universal will still be good for the kids.
MumOfCrazyBoys is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Nov 19, 11:21 AM  
Link to this Post
xPhil15
New Poster (3)

Mobile

I suggest you doing the Animal kingdom or Magic kingdom after hours events. Allows you entry from 7pm-12. Minimal waits free popcorn, ice cream and bottles of soda. We did the hollywood studios one when we went fir a week last year and it was the best day we had. Allows you to enjoy the day before you go to park too which Is great when your limited time. We go for a week again this year a d are planning to do the animal kingdom one this time
xPhil15 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List