Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 4 Nov 19, 05:59 PM  
Link to this Post
LN89
VIP Dibber

C&L WDW and Disney Cruise Trip Sept 2019 - Day 1 - Shopping and Disney Springs

Day 1 - shopping and Disney Springs

We both woke up on and off during the night, fortunately got back to sleep and woke up about 7. We got ready slowly then met my parents for breakfast.

I had done all of my parents planning too as it was their first trip, they were off to Seaworld today. We dropped them off, before we headed off to the outlet centre.

One of the main shops I wanted to visit was the Disney store. We got to the outlet centre about 9.50 and there was already a long queue at the Disney store. We joined the queue and waited, it was so slow and took about 45 minutes before we got into the store!

The queue to get in!

Fortunately we got some good buys which made up for the long wait. We got a cruise t-shirt $7.99, Chris got 2 t-shirts for $9.99 each, two t-shirts for my dad, one was $4.99 and the jungle book one was $1.99! 3 pairs of ears (matching for me and mum) for $4.99 and some playing cards for $5.99.

There was a long queue again to pay but at least we had found some good stuff. We are not massive shoppers so we had a look round a few shops and I got some new trainers, Rebok had 50% off which was good.

After we finished we went to Buffalo Wild Wings for lunch, a favourite of ours. We got got three lots of wings and some fries to share, it is so good! This came to $40 inc tip.

We popped to a supermarket to get a few bits then headed back to relax before picking up my parents. We went for a dip in the pool, which was surprisingly warm, then picked my parents up at 4.

They had had a great day but Manta had made my dad feel unwell. We went back to the room to get ready then headed over to Disney springs.

We parked in the lime car park and headed straight to the World of Disney. It was my parent's first visit so they couldn't believe the size of the store, they both bought a magic band then we tried to find guest services to link it (getting a little lost on the way).

My parents went to Wolfgang Puck express for dinner but we decided to try 4 Cantina Food Truck for some soft tacos each. For this plus a diet coke to share it came to $27.

We continued looking round the shops, we both got a Christmas 2019 decoration for about $23.

We wanted to buy some pictures later in the holiday but I fell in love with this toy story one so bought it immediately as they said they don't always have them (we later saw it multiple times)!

We stopped for a churro to share on the way out.

It had been a long day so we left about 8.30, the hotel was only about 10 mins away. We packed up our stuff then went to bed .
Day 2 - Disney Cruise

Edited at 10:28 PM.
LN89 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Nov 19, 07:39 PM  
Link to this Post
disneypars
Imagineer

Mobile

Well worth the wait at the Character Warehouse especially when you get some bargains. Hope your parents had a great time at Seaworld. Disney Springs is a lot better now all the boarding has been removed.
Old 22 Nov 19, 10:13 PM  
Link to this Post
LN89
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by disneypars View Post
Well worth the wait at the Character Warehouse especially when you get some bargains. Hope your parents had a great time at Seaworld. Disney Springs is a lot better now all the boarding has been removed.
Yes definitely worth it for some bargains 🙂, it was a lovely day thank you! Loved disney springs too.
LN89 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Nov 19, 12:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Tassiriki
Helping Minnie

Mobile

Amazing bargains! Not sure I would have had the patience to queue to get in but it definitely paid off!
Tassiriki is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List