Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 23 Nov 19, 10:29 AM  
Link to this Post
BaconAndAvocado
Imagineer

EMH... I'm confused

Sorry to be thick...

WE're staying onsite (5 nights) for the first time next year and want to make the most of it re getting to the parks.

So the days that EMH are the best ones for onsite guests?
Old 23 Nov 19, 10:43 AM  
Link to this Post
Bads
Trying for More Ears

Absolutely, get into the park for park opening on a EMH day and you will walk onto to most of the top draw rides. In my experience park then gets really busy between 11an to 12 noon, so look to park hop to different park or go back to hotel to chill. Then go back out mid afternoon to park
Bads is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Nov 19, 04:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Andybear
Imagineer

As an on site guest I try and avoid going to a park which has EMH as I find non EMH parks quieter as so many of my fellow on site guests go to EMH parks. My trip this September was different though as 3 parks had EEMH! So then I just went to whichever park I'd got fast passes for. I did changes my plans a lot when I was there though.

Edited at 04:28 PM.
Andybear is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Nov 19, 04:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Tinkerbell
Imagineer

Tinkerbell's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by BaconAndAvocado View Post
Sorry to be thick...

WE're staying onsite (5 nights) for the first time next year and want to make the most of it re getting to the parks.

So the days that EMH are the best ones for onsite guests?
EMH are idea, for onsite guests. Get in early or stay late avoid the offsite crowds
Tinkerbell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Nov 19, 05:24 PM  
Link to this Post
dx4100
Imagineer

Early Magic hours are well worth using in general. The EMH parks do tend to get busier than the other parks after about midday because by this point they have the usal guests plus pretty much all the hotel guests. Some people suggest park hoping at this point but personally I think the time you will save at a quieter park is lost by the travel time. Personally I stay at the EMH park and just tour the park a bit more intelligently. I.E. do Carousel of Progress in the afternoon and get Peter Pan out of the way earlier on and so on...

Magic Kingdom is really worth doing EMH. You can get A LOT done! It offers the most value.

Epcot offers some value.

Hollywood Studio offers some value as well (it may offer more as more of Galaxy Edge opens up - I haven't been since it opened).

Animal Kingdom offers the least amount of value from EMH. So for this park I wouldn't do EMH unless it suited me for other reasons.

This is just my opinion / experience.
dx4100 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Nov 19, 05:42 PM  
Link to this Post
LOUISEACAT
Proud to wear my Ears

EMH are brilliant for on-site guests. Get there for opening, do as many rides as you can before normal park opening and use your fastpasses for after 11am when it starts to get busy. You will get a load of rides done that way. Then lunch and non-queuing activities like TS Island at MK etc.
LOUISEACAT is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Nov 19, 05:48 PM  
Link to this Post
BaconAndAvocado
Imagineer

What is TS Island?
Old 23 Nov 19, 05:48 PM  
Link to this Post
dx4100
Imagineer

Originally Posted by BaconAndAvocado View Post
What is TS Island?
Tom Sawyer Island
dx4100 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Nov 19, 10:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Mr Tom Morrow
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 3
We are never up early enough to take advantage of EMH

We tend to get to a Park circa 8.45. Can't be doing with rushing in the morning.

For onsite Guests they are excellent though.

"PAGING MR MORROW, MR TOM MORROW..."

''I drink Wine and know things''

DVC Owners at SSR since 2003.
Multiple annual visits to America since 1976
Mr Tom Morrow is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Nov 19, 12:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Tinklebell
Very Serious Dibber

during the extra hour in the morning, are there any places open to get something to eat if we wanted to grab a quick breakfast.?
Tinklebell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List