Notices
Christmas Temporary forum for Christmas seasonal topics

Old 19 Nov 19, 09:24 PM  
Link to this Post
llamala
Imagineer

Mobile

Generally silver and white, lots of snowflakes, also have a pre lit white twig tree and hang rustic ornaments.
llamala is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Nov 19, 09:44 PM  
Link to this Post
scottishmum
Imagineer

scottishmum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 12
Red and Gold.

Edited at 09:45 PM.
scottishmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Nov 19, 11:14 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyF1rstT1me
slightly serious Dibber

When DH and I bought our first house together about 16 years ago we went for traditional red and gold baubles, with white/yellow tree lights. In more recent years we've bought one or two decorations on our travels to various countries and also other cities in the UK and in the last couple of years I've tried to buy a few really nice decorations just from the usual department stores e.g. John Lewis. As a result our tree is much more eclectic but red and gold still dominates which I really want to change as I'm bored of it.

I'd like to see a thread of people's favourite tree ornament (or fave Disney and fave non-disney ornament)and where they bought it from but feel now's a bit too early to start it. Surely everyone's decorations are still in the loft...
DisneyF1rstT1me is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Nov 19, 11:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Libby29
Imagineer

Gold & cream, mostly with a smattering of red, in Santa boots etc.
It works well with my room so I don't want to change it.
Old 19 Nov 19, 11:55 PM  
Link to this Post
tinytots
Imagineer

Red and gold with loads of Disney and Universal baubles
tinytots is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Nov 19, 11:56 PM  
Link to this Post
dippiedawnie
Imagineer

No colour scheme for us- everything is just Disney so it's a multi coloured spectacle lol😂😂.

WDW too many times to count
DL 1999
Paris 1996
dippiedawnie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Nov 19, 07:29 PM  
Link to this Post
IlDivoette
Imagineer

IlDivoette's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Mobile

We have traditional deep berry red and gold in the lounge, champagne/ warm silvery gold in the kitchen and mid green and gold in the hall, that was a new one for last year. All with warm white lights. My Mum and I always tour the local garden centres pre Christmas and admire lots of the colour schemes, I love the peacock colours, but at home I like the warm traditional colours.

Highlands Reserve-03/West Haven-04/Calabay Park-06/Aviana-07/Legacy Park-08/Watersong & HRH-10
Marco Island 12/SSR 12/Lake Berkley12 / PBH 2015 / SSR 2015 / Solterra 2015 / YC 2018
IlDivoette is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Nov 19, 07:25 PM  
Link to this Post
JSP
Imagineer

We just have an all sorts tree!
There are things on there from when my grown children were tiny, things they made, things we bought to mark various occasions, places we have been etc, now the tradition continues with grandchildren There is lots of colour, and a lot of memories on our tree, and we wouldn’t have it any other way!

Edited at 07:26 PM.
JSP is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Nov 19, 09:55 PM  
Link to this Post
gemma-lou
Imagineer

gemma-lou's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 4
Every year I do something different. Last year I had a toy decorated tree. This year I am going red and clear crystal with ice white lights. No tinsel either which is a first.
2008 - enclave suite - 2010 All Star Sport - 2017 Avanti Resort - 2018 Royal pacific and miami - 2022 Polynesian and Royal Pacific - - February 2024 family trip to Universal Dockside - November 2024 Universal Aventura & CSR DisneyWorld
https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/signaturepics/sigpic28388_47.gif
gemma-lou is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Nov 19, 03:51 AM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

Am I allowed to zap DH I'd planned for our bedroom we have and I love it Stag minstrel furniture it's a huge room 18ft by 18 ft a super king bed that has an over size purpley grey head board
I found the perfect curtains bed linen and throw and the soft damson
Paint in the summer for Christmas painted the room
I'm at the villa and he's changed the antique gold handles on the furniture the light fixtures and curtain pole to silver as a surprise
Thankfully none had been binned DIL gave me the heads up and rescued the said stuff
Note to self and him do not decorate if I'm not there ever
What he picked is beautiful but now going in the guest bedroom
Gryff is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List