Notices
Christmas Temporary forum for Christmas seasonal topics

Old 10 Dec 19, 01:11 AM  
Link to this Post
JudgeJ26
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by TartanTink View Post
I wanted a Pippa doll , I got a Sindy ! Not the same they have some on Etsy for £179 ! I think I will give it a miss, wonder how much they were in 1972 🤣
I had a Pippa doll, some of her friends and her car. Had a Sindy doll and her sister. Think her name was Patch. Also had a Mary Quant style fashion doll called Daisy, Action Girl and a small doll called Amanda Jane with loads of outfits. The memories😊.
JudgeJ26 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Dec 19, 01:20 AM  
Link to this Post
floridaphil
Very Serious Dibber

I hardly ever asked for anything in particular but once I asked for a Stylophone, didn't get one but my sister did 😳
floridaphil is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Dec 19, 09:19 PM  
Link to this Post
f1girly
Imagineer

Daniel Craig !
f1girly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Dec 19, 10:05 PM  
Link to this Post
wdw-wanderer
Apprentice Imagineer

A John Bull printing set! Never got one though.
wdw-wanderer is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Dec 19, 11:07 PM  
Link to this Post
bella
VIP Dibber

bella's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

I honestly can't think of something I wanted that I didn't get. Not that we had loads but think I was always happy with what we got.
bella is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Dec 19, 12:22 AM  
Link to this Post
RachaelC
VIP Dibber

Mobile

I wanted an A la carte kitchen.

I thought it would come with the mini Swiss roll and baked beans that they showed in the advert, so it might have been a disappointment had I actually received it only to find the food was fake
RachaelC is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Dec 19, 07:25 AM  
Link to this Post
sunjue100
VIP Dibber

sunjue100's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Soda stream , never got one, but did get a post office every year from my Grandad which I loved. Also got a Cadbury chocolate dispenser a few times so can t really grumble 😃
Old 11 Dec 19, 07:25 AM  
Link to this Post
ziggyzag
Imagineer

A pony!
ziggyzag is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Dec 19, 01:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Shani
Imagineer

This thread has made me think of Santa Clause 2!

It's also made me realised how lucky I was as a child, as I actually got Tiny Tears, Mousetrap and Mr Frosty!

I always asked for the big Barbie house, but I never got that. However, my dad built me a Barbie house and laid carpet, and glued wallpaper to the walls. I played with that for years.
2022 - Margaritaville & RPR --- 2023 - Villa & RPR & Surfside
Shani is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Dec 19, 02:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Loulou127
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Shani View Post
This thread has made me think of Santa Clause 2!

It's also made me realised how lucky I was as a child, as I actually got Tiny Tears, Mousetrap and Mr Frosty!

I always asked for the big Barbie house, but I never got that. However, my dad built me a Barbie house and laid carpet, and glued wallpaper to the walls. I played with that for years.
Shani, I’ve still got my Tiny Tears, complete with her blue check babygro, I think she must be from the mid 1960’s
Loulou127 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List