Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 8 Aug 18, 04:55 PM  
Link to this Post
jennaba
Excited about Disney

TUI bookings linked?

Hi, so I know there's been a lot of bother with virgin bookings being changed/ taking ages to link etc but I was wondering if anyone booked with TUI for 2019 and is still waiting to link?

I booked in April for Oct 2019 for the DDP in a deluxe. And I still can't link! I have spoken to Disney who have no record of my booking yet and told me to go back to TUI which I did. They said everything is fine I should be able to link 14 months before, which should be the 16th of this month.

Is anyone else who has booked with TUI taking ages to link? Am I just being impatient? It's just worrying me with all this bother going on with virgin, but surely it won't affect TUI bookings?

Thanks in advance
jennaba is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Aug 18, 06:36 PM  
Link to this Post
ElsasGloves
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

I booked in April for a Tui package in May 19, and it linked within a couple of days, week tops.
ElsasGloves is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Aug 18, 06:42 PM  
Link to this Post
jennaba
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by ElsasGloves View Post
I booked in April for a Tui package in May 19, and it linked within a couple of days, week tops.
Thanks for your reply.. I think I’ll wait out the 14 months as they suggested and then get onto them.. just concerned as I know a lot of ppl are being moved around with Virgin and hoping it won’t affect us xxx
jennaba is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Aug 18, 07:10 AM  
Link to this Post
disney_chick13
Very Serious Dibber

disney_chick13's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

I booked about a month ago with Tui for Oct 2019 and was linked within a week
disney_chick13 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Aug 18, 10:06 AM  
Link to this Post
jennaba
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by disney_chick13 View Post
I booked about a month ago with Tui for Oct 2019 and was linked within a week
Oh really? Maybe I’ll get back onto them then.. I know I can’t do much yet but it’s nice to see it all there xxx
Old 9 Aug 18, 12:16 PM  
Link to this Post
mjic4
Getting Excited

This is all very interesting... we booked a tui holiday through the travel service our bank provides and only part of the booking has linked. We have two rooms and five people but only one room and two people are linked.
Old 17 Aug 18, 06:45 PM  
Link to this Post
jennaba
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by mjic4 View Post
This is all very interesting... we booked a tui holiday through the travel service our bank provides and only part of the booking has linked. We have two rooms and five people but only one room and two people are linked.
Did you have any luck? I’ve been on at TUI and seems they hadn’t sent our info through to Disney yet and to be fair they got to it straight away, I am now all finally linked on MDE and everything is correct.. I had 2 rooms booked also and was told to add an ‘A’ to the reference number to add the second room which worked xxx
Old 17 Aug 18, 07:31 PM  
Link to this Post
mjic4
Getting Excited

The booking is still showing only one room. I'm away to try adding an A. The bank travel service have advised me to contact them later in the week to try and resolve the issue.
Old 18 Aug 18, 11:49 AM  
Link to this Post
jennaba
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by mjic4 View Post
The booking is still showing only one room. I'm away to try adding an A. The bank travel service have advised me to contact them later in the week to try and resolve the issue.
Might be worth trying the added ‘A’ when your home.. TUI told me that they add an A for the second room, B for third room etc.. I had to chase them up as only one room linked initially xxx
Old 18 Aug 18, 09:40 PM  
Link to this Post
mjic4
Getting Excited

Thanks so much. I added the A and the two rooms are now showing. The Dibb does it again