Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 14 Aug 18, 10:43 AM  
Link to this Post
addictedtofun
Earning More Ears

I am a Dummy but fab service from Tony at Orlando Attractions.

Just wanted to give a wee mention to Tony at Orlando Attractions for his fabulous service. I received an email this morning asking for my balance from them and DUH! I had paid deposits with 2 companies for my various tickets and although Orlando Attractions were considerably cheaper I was getting free Blueman tickets with my other provider which still was a good deal although more expensive for tickets if that makes sense.

Don't ask how I did this ! Came back from a month at Xmas and have booked first lot in January and have forgotten then saw the other deal. In my defence I have Chemo brain as just finished a year of chemotherapy.

Anyway Tony very kindly offered to refund deposit or let us move deposit over for next year or use it against something else. We were looking to catch a basketball game so used deposit against this. What a nice guy ! So easy to deal with and very helpful.
Would recommend to anyone!
addictedtofun is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Aug 18, 01:14 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsOrlando
Imagineer

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by addictedtofun View Post
Just wanted to give a wee mention to Tony at Orlando Attractions for his fabulous service. I received an email this morning asking for my balance from them and DUH! I had paid deposits with 2 companies for my various tickets and although Orlando Attractions were considerably cheaper I was getting free Blueman tickets with my other provider which still was a good deal although more expensive for tickets if that makes sense.

Don't ask how I did this ! Came back from a month at Xmas and have booked first lot in January and have forgotten then saw the other deal. In my defence I have Chemo brain as just finished a year of chemotherapy.

Anyway Tony very kindly offered to refund deposit or let us move deposit over for next year or use it against something else. We were looking to catch a basketball game so used deposit against this. What a nice guy ! So easy to deal with and very helpful.
Would recommend to anyone!
Glad we could help y'all - our UK team are hard to beat. I will pass on your kind comments. Enjoy the basketball!
MrsOrlando is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Aug 18, 11:20 AM  
Link to this Post
eastendpar
Excited about Disney

eastendpar's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Always had great service from Orlando Attractions.
Apologies for hijacking this thread but can OA tell us if the 2019 Disney base tickets which need to be exchanged at Guest relations on arrival are issued with a reference No to allow Fast Pass Bookings at the 30 day mark? i.e before arrival and exchange
eastendpar is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Aug 18, 02:53 PM  
Link to this Post
theasset
Staying in the Castle

Seldom post on here, but when I saw this thread I felt obliged to comment as it sums up my experience on Monday.

Purchased some Seaworld and Aquatica tickets from Orlando Attractions some weeks ago, then on Monday went into panic mode as I thought I had not received them.

Within 10 minutes of my contacting them I received an email from Tony confirming the date that they had been posted, but just to be on the safe side he attached PDF copies of the tickets.
Tony then telephoned me to ensure that all was well.

When I got home later that day, I discovered that the original tickets had arrived and I had put them in a 'safe place' - so safe that I had forgotten all about them.

But yes, to agree with the OP - I am also a dummy but fab service from Tony at Orlando Attractions!
theasset is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Aug 18, 04:50 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsOrlando
Imagineer

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by eastendpar View Post
Always had great service from Orlando Attractions.
Apologies for hijacking this thread but can OA tell us if the 2019 Disney base tickets which need to be exchanged at Guest relations on arrival are issued with a reference No to allow Fast Pass Bookings at the 30 day mark? i.e before arrival and exchange
In keeping with the topic of the thread the obvious thing to do to find out the latest ticket info is to send a note to Tony at the UK office

tony@orlandoattractions.com

May as well talk to the man himself!
MrsOrlando is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Aug 18, 07:57 PM  
Link to this Post
eastendpar
Excited about Disney

eastendpar's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Ah the blindingly obvious😜
Messaged them via the site but got no response so thought I’d try here because I knew I’d get some sort of response.
Will try again.
eastendpar is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Aug 18, 12:41 AM  
Link to this Post
MrsOrlando
Imagineer

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by eastendpar View Post
Ah the blindingly obvious😜
Messaged them via the site but got no response so thought I’d try here because I knew I’d get some sort of response.
Will try again.
Let me know you got the info please - want to make sure you have what you need!
Old 19 Aug 18, 12:57 AM  
Link to this Post
Steve.S
Imagineer

Steve.S's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
bought our tickets last week,Tony was brilliant,great service as usual ,always use this company,highly recommended.
Steve.S is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Aug 18, 01:03 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyBobby
Excited about Disney

Mobile

I'll hold my hands up & I got mixed up by the 2 company's also (didn't pay any money mind)

Just a case of looking out for .com or .co.uk!

I booked via co.uk (I believe, head is full of stress at the moment) but I did talk with Tony & he was a pleasure to talk to.
DisneyBobby is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Aug 18, 02:00 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsOrlando
Imagineer

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by theasset View Post
Seldom post on here, but when I saw this thread I felt obliged to comment as it sums up my experience on Monday.

Purchased some Seaworld and Aquatica tickets from Orlando Attractions some weeks ago, then on Monday went into panic mode as I thought I had not received them.

Within 10 minutes of my contacting them I received an email from Tony confirming the date that they had been posted, but just to be on the safe side he attached PDF copies of the tickets.
Tony then telephoned me to ensure that all was well.

When I got home later that day, I discovered that the original tickets had arrived and I had put them in a 'safe place' - so safe that I had forgotten all about them.

But yes, to agree with the OP - I am also a dummy but fab service from Tony at Orlando Attractions!
I've done that before - glad it worked out y'all. Thanks for your kind comments and your business. Have a fab time!