Notices
Car Hire & Transportation Discuss the best way of getting around Florida.

Old 15 Aug 18, 02:14 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Magical Express Departure Time

If our flight is 9pm what time roughly will we need to be ready to leave Port Orleans Riverside? I was thinking around 4pm? X
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Aug 18, 02:29 PM  
Link to this Post
murdi
Very Serious Dibber

I think you'll receive a message with a pickup time for the MDE.
murdi is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Aug 18, 03:01 PM  
Link to this Post
BarryL
Imagineer

You'll normally be picked up around 4 hours before an international flight
BarryL is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Aug 18, 04:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Forest32
slightly serious Dibber

We came back from POFQ last week and our flight departure time was 6:10. We got collected from the hotel at 2:10. Hope that helps
Forest32 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Aug 18, 05:39 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Mobile

I believe you get a message through the door the day before with the time for pick up which is usually 4 hours before flight. We are on a 9pm flight home too Kelly, so hoping for around 5pm pick up.
DisneyDaffodil is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Aug 18, 07:08 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

That's fab thank, I was trying to plan a last minute meal before pick up so that's great thank you x
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Aug 18, 07:18 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Mobile

We have booked an ADR at Biergarten for lunch that day, thinking a buffet is a good way to fill up before the flight.

If we have any credits left, we were thinking of getting a sandwich or similar to take to eat at the airport. Is it possible to take food such as a sandwich through security? Or is it prohibited, wouldn't want to have any problems over it 😀?
DisneyDaffodil is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Aug 18, 07:35 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by DisneyDaffodil View Post
We have booked an ADR at Biergarten for lunch that day, thinking a buffet is a good way to fill up before the flight.

If we have any credits left, we were thinking of getting a sandwich or similar to take to eat at the airport. Is it possible to take food such as a sandwich through security? Or is it prohibited, wouldn't want to have any problems over it 😀?
That's a fab idea. I want a place in Disney Springs as we plan to go there to use up all our left over credits. So I was thinking of T-Rex with our Landry's cards as we will still have $50 on them to use up.

I think that should be ok, we plan on going to EOS to get sandwiches to take in hand luggage, I think it will just be the normal liquids exceptions x
Old 15 Aug 18, 08:06 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by caitlinsmummy View Post
That's a fab idea. I want a place in Disney Springs as we plan to go there to use up all our left over credits. So I was thinking of T-Rex with our Landry's cards as we will still have $50 on them to use up.

I think that should be ok, we plan on going to EOS to get sandwiches to take in hand luggage, I think it will just be the normal liquids exceptions x
We haven't been to T-Rex but I'm sure your children will love the theming 😀. We ate at Rainforest in DS on our last visit and loved the fishtanks and the animatronics.

EOS would be the best place to get sandwiches for the flight as they are huge and really tasty. I think we will have to find something in Epcot as we will be there on our last day. I seem to remember somewhere in France in World Showcase sold tasty baguettes so hopefully I can find something there.
Old 15 Aug 18, 08:38 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by DisneyDaffodil View Post
We haven't been to T-Rex but I'm sure your children will love the theming 😀. We ate at Rainforest in DS on our last visit and loved the fishtanks and the animatronics.

EOS would be the best place to get sandwiches for the flight as they are huge and really tasty. I think we will have to find something in Epcot as we will be there on our last day. I seem to remember somewhere in France in World Showcase sold tasty baguettes so hopefully I can find something there.
I'm hoping they will. We took the older 2 to The Rainforest Cafe in London about 3 years ago and they loved it.

Yeah I seen in someones report about sandwiches there there's plenty of places to choose from xx