Notices
Itineraries Post your Trip Itineraries here.

Old 6 Jul 19, 03:00 PM  
Link to this Post
BaconAndAvocado
Imagineer

Onsite Newbie for 5 days, what's the best way to,benefit?

We"ll be staying at the Beach Club for 5 nights and then a villa for the remaining 9 nights.

Obviously one of the advantages to being onsite is your close proximity to the parks, no parking etc

We are 2 adults and 2 kids age 13 and 12.

Can you recommend a 5 day plan please?

We also want to spend some time relaxing at the hotel pool.
Old 7 Jul 19, 07:43 AM  
Link to this Post
Procrastinator
Imagineer

Mobile

What to do is all about what you like. Probably not the same as us so i cant really recommend a plan. Do you have DDP? I'm guessing yes? I'm also guessing these are your first 5 days of the trip? So you will likely be up early. My general tips would be...

Wait till you know which parks have emh. Touring plans can usually predict them a long way out.

Hit parks with emh at opening, say 8am, book your fp for 10,11 and 12. After that maybe a character lunch if you like that to cool down and recharge. Consider moving parks. Either after the first 2 hours of the park or after your fp are done. Emh will make the park busier - after the emh time.

You should probably aim to do HS on day 5 of your trip to have any chance of getting swge fp. Though my guess is even at 5 days you wont get them. AK on your 3rd or 4th day to get fop. Though SWGE might have made that easier to get by then.

You probably need to wait until 9 months ish before to know emh and start planning and then book any adr's at the 180 day mark.
Procrastinator is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Jul 19, 08:04 AM  
Link to this Post
BaconAndAvocado
Imagineer

Thank you Procrast.

Yes we will have DDP.

I guess I want to make the most of bring so to everything and being able to walk to Epcot with all the gorgeous restaurants makes me think we might to visit World Show every evening.

Is AK worth a visit at night? Bet Avatar land looks incredible in the dark.
Old 7 Jul 19, 08:33 AM  
Link to this Post
Procrastinator
Imagineer

Mobile

See, totally different. If only 5 days of disney i dont think we would even visit epcot lol.

Maybe start thinking about one of the dinning options at epcot that lets you see the show?

And i would say you already have the beggining of a plan then. Hit another park each morning. Use emh where you can, then your fp. Then after lunch back to beach club for a few hours afternoon chill before walking in to epcot for an evening meal etc.

All the parks have their plusses for the evenings. MK HEA show. HS Fantasmic, AK Pandora and rivers of light.

Hardest part for you is you cant do everything in 5 days. So you have to decide what to do, what to leave out and how much pool time! Good problems to have!
Procrastinator is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Jul 19, 08:45 AM  
Link to this Post
BaconAndAvocado
Imagineer

We will have the 14 day tickets, going to a villa for 9 days after Beach Club so don't need to cram it all in.
Old 7 Jul 19, 08:58 AM  
Link to this Post
Mexy02
VIP Dibber

Mexy02's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
We are staying 5 nights at the yacht. Because of extra extra hrs our plan is a bit of a mess at the moment if I’m honest . We really have to see what Aug 29th brings to see if we really need to be up at 5am to do GE. If we do the fireworks etc will wait for the offsite part while we take advantage of the eemh. Really don’t think we could possibly do both ends even with the jet lag . We also want to make use of the yacht club or it will be a complete waste of £2k to stay there. I’ll try and do some sort of trip report
Water park will also wait until offsite as we have stormalong so that would be a waste of time as well imo.
Yacht club / Bahama bay oct/Nov 2019 , poly
Nov 2022 boulder ridge, Polynesian , AOA and Bahama bay
Sept 24 POFQ
Mexy02 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List