Old 18 Feb 15, 01:07 PM  
Link to this Post
abiknox
Imagineer

abiknox's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 5
Wow what a day!

The train journey sounds really good and the red hat service seems like a good plan. Lovely of the hotel to sort the photo frame ect, its the little things isn't it? The rooms looks beautiful.

Cheesecake factory, well what can I say, a girl after my own heart with the Chicken parm sandwich & the white choc and raspberry cheesecake! Two of my all time faves. Finishing off with a pop into my beloved Crate & b=Barrel too! I think I might like Boston!
abiknox is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Feb 15, 04:43 PM  
Link to this Post
jocat
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 67
Originally Posted by abiknox View Post
Wow what a day!

The train journey sounds really good and the red hat service seems like a good plan. Lovely of the hotel to sort the photo frame ect, its the little things isn't it? The rooms looks beautiful.

Cheesecake factory, well what can I say, a girl after my own heart with the Chicken parm sandwich & the white choc and raspberry cheesecake! Two of my all time faves. Finishing off with a pop into my beloved Crate & b=Barrel too! I think I might like Boston!
I'd never been in a Crate & Barrell before, but I'm going to be looking out for them on my travels in future. There were so many things I could have bought, if only we'd have had room in our luggage.

And I need to visit the Cheesecake Factory when I'm much hungrier next time!
jocat is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Apr 15, 05:50 PM  
Link to this Post

Loved this and made me feel alot more comfortable about using the train! Weve also planned the cheesecake factory for our first night
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Apr 15, 12:24 PM  
Link to this Post
jocat
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by Wildpearce2010 View Post
Loved this and made me feel alot more comfortable about using the train! Weve also planned the cheesecake factory for our first night
Glad it's set your mind at rest. I would honestly choose the train again over flying every time.

That was our first visit to eat in at the Cheesecake Factory. It definitely won't be our last! We've only managed to get take out cheesecake before from the Orlando location, due to the huge wait for a table whenever we've been there. Will just have to plan better next time!
jocat is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Apr 15, 07:24 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by jocat View Post
Glad it's set your mind at rest. I would honestly choose the train again over flying every time.

That was our first visit to eat in at the Cheesecake Factory. It definitely won't be our last! We've only managed to get take out cheesecake before from the Orlando location, due to the huge wait for a table whenever we've been there. Will just have to plan better next time!
Sound great!
We can't wait to try Cheesecake Factory, any recommendations on flavour?
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Apr 15, 06:50 AM  
Link to this Post
jocat
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by Wildpearce2010 View Post
Sound great!
We can't wait to try Cheesecake Factory, any recommendations on flavour?
Well I like fruity desserts, so have only had the Key Lime one and the white chocolate and raspberry before. Out of the two, I think I preferred the white chocolate and raspberry truffle.

Hubby usually goes for the banana one, so it was a surprise him picking the cherry one. I'm sure there's more adventurous types on the menu though if you like other things, and I'm sure they're all delicious.
Old 20 Aug 16, 09:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Glee Fan
Imagineer

Oh how lovely of the hotel, what a fantastic touch. Your room looks great.

I meant to say on the previous day's report too, what a lovely gesture from your BAG to have contacted your restaurant. People can be so lovely.

I think the Red hat service sounds fantastic!
Glee Fan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Sep 16, 10:01 PM  
Link to this Post
jocat
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by Glee Fan View Post
Oh how lovely of the hotel, what a fantastic touch. Your room looks great.

I meant to say on the previous day's report too, what a lovely gesture from your BAG to have contacted your restaurant. People can be so lovely.

I think the Red hat service sounds fantastic!
The room was fab and the kindness of all of the people we met was so unexpected but much appreciated.
Old 13 Sep 16, 06:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Pussycat Doll
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Great day, food looks fab! Pussycat
Pussycat Doll is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List