Notices
Itineraries Post your Trip Itineraries here.

Old 15 Jul 19, 03:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Donz1979
Imagineer

Mobile Planned itinery

So we travel 13 october for 2 weeks, 2 adults and 1 8 year old. 1 adult previously visited but last time was 20 years ago. Here goes my planned itintery does it look about right?
13 oct day of travel, land approx 2pm, hotel Clarion Inn Lake Beuna Vista (we pick up car at airport).
14 oct - Hollywood Studios
15 Oct - Volcano Bay / shopping
16 Oct - Check in at Royal Pacific Universal and head straight to US
17 Oct - Island of Adventure
18 Oct - Magic Kingdom (closes 6pm so poss back to HS)
19 Oct - Free day to do whatever, poss MK fireworks on night
20 Oct - Animal Kingdom (tusker house booked for brekkie)
21 Oct - Epcot
22 Oct - Free day to do whatever
23 Oct - Typhool Lagoon/Disney Springs, TRex booked for 6.30
24 Oct - Magic Kingdom
25 Oct - Animal Kingdom
26 Oct - minion brekkie at US then visit US and IOA
27 Oct - not sure what to do on last day, flight is 6pm!

Hope this sounds ok, we intend to arrive and parks early and stay all day
Donz1979 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jul 19, 06:33 AM  
Link to this Post
Donz1979
Imagineer

Mobile

Anybody comment?
Donz1979 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jul 19, 06:37 AM  
Link to this Post
taylaboo
Imagineer

Mobile

Looks good. If you are flying with Virgin you can do check in and bag drop at Disney Springs and go to a park or do some last minute shopping.
Villa at Champions Gate -2019
Rosen Hotel May 2023
taylaboo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jul 19, 08:36 AM  
Link to this Post
Mortimer Mouse
Imagineer

Mortimer Mouse's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 6
Not enough Disney days for me, so as long as you have the 14day tickets, here are my suggestions:
I would highly recommend using your early entry to Volcano Bay for your Royal Pacific stay, as not only is it easier to get there via the hotel bus, but you'll get so much more done before it's open to the public and the Q times start to build.

14th Epcot Future world for opening. (Consider breakfast at Garden Grill at 8am for
early entry) Afternoon/evening shopping/pool time

15th HS early (I've only changed this from the 14th as Epcot is not recommended on
the 15th)

16th US
17th VB early, then IOA afternoon/evening
18th MK or HS (You'll probably be tired, so just a few hours in either)
19th AK (see if Tusker house can be changed to today 10am'ish)
20th TL
21st MK for opening
22nd Epcot World Showcase afternoon/evening stay for fireworks
23rd HS afternoon/evening stay for fireworks
24th MK afternoon/evening stay for fireworks

I've gone for early mornings in the parks for the first week and evenings in the parks for the second week. Doing only partial days in the parks makes them more enjoyable for us and then leaves time for shopping or pooltime, while negating the need for a 'rest' day.

If you get a laudry card you can use this to turn up and get a table at TREX without a reservation.

Hope this helps.
Have a great trip.
Mortimer Mouse is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jul 19, 03:02 PM  
Link to this Post
PACOOK
Being a bit Goofy

Mobile

I am here just now and the one night stay at universal... day you check in I got there for IoA opening and went straight to Hagrids and was on and off by 9:15. The next day the early entry to volcanoe bay was definately worth it. Got on everything loads and the park was dead and keft by 9:30, back to room to shower and then into parks. Having the fast passes means you will get on everything no problem at a nice place.
PACOOK is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jul 19, 04:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Donz1979
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by PACOOK View Post
I am here just now and the one night stay at universal... day you check in I got there for IoA opening and went straight to Hagrids and was on and off by 9:15. The next day the early entry to volcanoe bay was definately worth it. Got on everything loads and the park was dead and keft by 9:30, back to room to shower and then into parks. Having the fast passes means you will get on everything no problem at a nice place.
What time do you get into volcano bay? Left by 9.30 seems mega early! I thought the advantage would be in US and IOA!
Old 18 Jul 19, 05:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Joosebug1987
Very Serious Dibber

Hello!

Your plan looks so simple and well put compared to mine! You've made it look really easy to plan all the days! Looks good - I'm sure you'll end up changing things when there anyway - I'd book fast passes for the days that you are considering free time just in case you feel like heading to a park for a couple of hours? x
Joosebug1987 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jul 19, 07:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Donz1979
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Joosebug1987 View Post
Hello!

Your plan looks so simple and well put compared to mine! You've made it look really easy to plan all the days! Looks good - I'm sure you'll end up changing things when there anyway - I'd book fast passes for the days that you are considering free time just in case you feel like heading to a park for a couple of hours? x
I thought looked ok was bit shocked someone totally changed it. Im under impression go to park all day but many seem to park hop or just do half days.

Its all very confusing!

Good idea to try get fast passes on rest days incase thanks
Old 18 Jul 19, 08:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Joosebug1987
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Donz1979 View Post
I thought looked ok was bit shocked someone totally changed it. Im under impression go to park all day but many seem to park hop or just do half days.

Its all very confusing!

Good idea to try get fast passes on rest days incase thanks
It is a minefield planning as there are lots of variables... how you feel... weather etc. I have only been once before and I probably stuck to 80% of my plan at a rough guess... weather rained off a water park plan and a storm rained off an afternoon at universal for example. I think some people choose a park and some hop depending on preference and visits - if been loads probably less "must doos" than first timers and if staying on site I'd probably go back for pool time and breaks too so probably wouldn't go back to same park later. I plan to hop on water park days but most of mine are pick a park for the day plans... but I don't drive over there so its pricey to uber back to hotel for a break etc and I don't want to spend too much time on a bus if I can avoid it. I'm sure you'll have an amazing time :-)
Joosebug1987 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jul 19, 05:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Donz1979
Imagineer

Mobile

Just looking at revising my plans, cant get garden grill for monday 14 oct 😩
Also why change AK to saturday instead of sunday?
This planning really has my head spinning! Suppose alot will also depend on what fast passes can get