Go Back   theDIBB > DIBB Members Trip Reports > Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports
Forgotten Password?
Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos
Unread 7 Nov 19, 11:43 PM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 8
Originally Posted by RachelE View Post
I just love your trip reports and am so sad that this is the last one (or is it...? Any chance you have changed your minds...?).
Would love to say we have booked again but we haven't - we would usually have an outlined plan by now but we are totally committed to a summer at home next year, besides we are having the kitchen done and that has taken a long time in coming

Hope you enjoy reading this until the very end - there is an unexpected ending too ( but it does not involve a holiday, I hasten to add)

Going out in a Blaze of Glory- Our Summer of Sorcery 2019 - click here to read a trip report in progress

All of our previous Trip reports can be read here.
walt4it is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Going out in a Blaze of Glory.
Unread 7 Nov 19, 11:46 PM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by EllieP View Post
I so enjoy reading your reports. Wow what an amazing day! You got so much done and 14km! We too are having our last blaze of glory next year with our 2 teenage daughters. I am so gutted already and thinking it cant be the last time surely! We will see!
Thank you and glad you are enjoying our Blaze of Glory.
We knew it was when we started and that has helped in coming home without the usual twitchy finger at flight or DDP offers

Enjoy your countdown and have as good a time as we did

Going out in a Blaze of Glory- Our Summer of Sorcery 2019 - click here to read a trip report in progress

walt4it is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Unread 9 Nov 19, 01:25 AM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by Th1nkT1nk View Post
Really enjoyed this entertaining read! I love the zoomed out photo shot ... is there a way of finding out exactly where the different magic shots are taken or is it a bit of pot luck / hearsay?!
Really helpful to see receipt for what you would have paid too, thank you for taking the time to share this.
How lovely to have a picture of your boys from then and now ... I love this idea and will definitely be contriving a couple of photos to re-enact with dd next year
Another fab question here and one that there used to be a list on The Dibb Guide.
Unfortunately I think it has become much more hit and miss over the past couple of years and 'Magic Shots' always worth asking a photographer - " DO you have any Magic Shots?" they are happy to oblige but you often end up with the same thing chucked in. Will highlight an AK one in upcoming days

This photo in MK we stumbled across and just went to ask what was happening - it just looked odd and nothing we had experienced before.
The Tangled lantern photo we have had in the past couple of years - we were told about as friends had read about it

See the last Disney day of our 2017 trip for the story behind this.

This pic is one of my favourites and taken totally by chance on finding an experienced photographer who was simply trying to test out a new fish eye lens -right place, right time and a smile when you ask " Can we get a photograph"

We have taken so many photos over the years and have to admit there are so few we could compare - the back to back one with the castle in the background can't be replicated but the one this year was a really good one to see the similarities.

As for the dining plan receipt paying OOP on Disney is not going to happen - thank goodness for the Dining Plan

Appreciate your reading and questions too - I hope I have not confused you by such a long reply

Unread Today, 12:36 AM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by DizzyDisneyMum View Post
Another fabulous day! You always pack so much in.
I love the old and new photos of the boys.
Glad you are enjoying the read and the old and new photos of the boys too.
Always good to pack loads into a Disney Day

Thanks for reading

Originally Posted by flo-tinka View Post
What a packed day and to finish off with late night pool time must have been amazing. Family Disney love shining through your pics and words as always
Thank you - glad it comes through in the words you read.
Appreciate your comment so much

Late night pool time was fantastic

Kenwood Travel