Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 23 May 19, 07:41 PM  
Link to this Post
floridasarah
VIP Dibber

floridasarah's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Helen J View Post
My DS's school ran revision clubs during Easter, but I don't know if they are doing any kind of revision next week, they haven't told us anything yet.
Same here. DS went in a few times over Easter but not heard anything about 1/2 term. I think they deserve some time off. Today they had English then revised English all afternoon

He has been doing plenty I am not going to nag him to revise next week.
floridasarah is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 May 19, 07:53 PM  
Link to this Post
evergreen
Imagineer

Mobile

Did was in on Saturday and till 5 yesterday, she’s not mentioned next week
Old 23 May 19, 07:54 PM  
Link to this Post
kathrynmc
Imagineer

My daughter was so happy after her English today, she said it went really well. The poems were good ones, there are some hard ones and they were dreading those coming up.

She has her first day off tomorrow, back to it on Monday 3rd June
kathrynmc is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 May 19, 01:06 AM  
Link to this Post
Disney Dizzy
Very Serious Dibber

No exams for DD tomorrow thankfully as it’s her birthday so I’m taking her for brunch in London at the Dalloway Terrace.
2013 - OKW - 20th Anniversary
2019 - 4 week Big Birthday Bonanza
Disney Dizzy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 May 19, 06:28 AM  
Link to this Post
Big Donald 1983
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

My daughter did her English paper yesterday and said it was much easier than She expected. She has psychology and sociology today. She our eldest so this is our first time of GCSE’s and it’s so stressful for all of us but she’s working really hard bless her.
It was her last day yesterday and she was very emotional when she got home and so was I, my little girl is a big girl now 😭😭
Big Donald 1983 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 May 19, 06:45 AM  
Link to this Post
windsor_hills
Imagineer

DD has been invited to 2 revision sessions next week at school, and normally she would go. However she’s been poorly the past 2 weeks whilst sitting her exams, what with tonsillitis/ ear infection this week, and what we think was an allergic reaction last week (eyes and face all swollen up), so she really needs to focus on getting better during half term.

She will be doing loads of revision at home, but having some R&R time. Hopefully she will make it through the rest of the exams without being ill.

Roll on 14 June.
windsor_hills is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 May 19, 08:31 AM  
Link to this Post
PoohBears#1fan
Imagineer

No exams for nearly 2 weeks! Enjoy some downtime everyone

Wild Africa Trek photo report

PoohBears#1fan is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 May 19, 09:30 AM  
Link to this Post
Glee Fan
Imagineer

Mobile

My ds has one today but dd had her last one yesterday until the Tuesday after half term. It’s been a slog hasn’t it!

Hope everyone can have a bit of a relax over the coming week, both students and parents.
Glee Fan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 May 19, 10:12 PM  
Link to this Post
sarah4dogs
Excited about Disney

[QUOTE=hilz22;13861605

DS is in school for revision every day except Monday next week. I thought all schools would be doing it?[/QUOTE]

We have none here at all. It’s been study leave at home for us... or xbox and Netflix

I’m glad this week is over. It’s been intense with 8 exams. Today saw an exam clash (History and Business?) this morning so It was pretty much back to back exams. The boy was still home for (second) lunch though! Seems to be v hungry work this exam lark.
sarah4dogs is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 May 19, 10:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Kat11
VIP Dibber

14 exams down and 6 to go for Dd. She seems ok, was mainly stressed about her maths exam (aren’t we all?!)

Having a nice weekend off. She’s got BBC big weekend music festival all this weekend and Take That next weekend which we are all super exited about. Time to chill 😍 with revision in between of course!

Kat
Kat11 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List