Notices
Christmas Temporary forum for Christmas seasonal topics

Old 31 Dec 20, 04:00 PM  
Link to this Post
ely3857
Imagineer

I swear a lot and my DH doesn’t really approve. It’s my primary bad habit so my approach is until he agrees to sort his bad habits then neither will I.

This year his card to me had a huge expletive on the front as did a mug I got on Xmas day. I literally wet myself laughing. Totally unexpected but I loved them both.
ely3857 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jan 21, 02:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
My Niece got me this beautiful snow globe from Harrods but it says babies first Christmas, it didn’t show in the box and she said she just saw dogs and thought of me!
Old 3 Jan 21, 02:59 PM  
Link to this Post
SiandAm
Imagineer

My sister in law gifted me a top that I had gave her two Christmases ago😆 she obviously likes to regift and forgot who had gave it her, and every year she buys DH a jumper or hoodie in a style he obviously wouldn’t wear as they’re just not to his taste. I’m wondering now if they’re gifts her hubby gets and doesn’t like.
I had very few gifts this year and all but one or two none of them are usable for one reason or another, I just wish in a way people would save their money or the regifted items 😂

PORS 1995 Grand Floridian 1997 CBR 1998 ASMovies2002/2004Cumbrian lakes 2005,6,8,10,11,12,13,14 & 15 NYC/disney '12 AKL 2007 OKW 2009 2012Ellie hunts tour CBR 19
cumbrian lakes2016,17,18,19,22 2019 ASMovies 2022
SiandAm is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jan 21, 03:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Princesa
Imagineer

Originally Posted by SiandAm View Post
My sister in law gifted me a top that I had gave her two Christmases ago😆 she obviously likes to regift and forgot who had gave it her, and every year she buys DH a jumper or hoodie in a style he obviously wouldn’t wear as they’re just not to his taste. I’m wondering now if they’re gifts her hubby gets and doesn’t like.
I had very few gifts this year and all but one or two none of them are usable for one reason or another, I just wish in a way people would save their money or the regifted items 😂
Well at least it’s a top you like if you bought it for her 😂 I think with DH’s hoodies I’d say one year that the size isn’t right and could it be swapped just to be naughty really and see if it is regifted 🙊
Princesa is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jan 21, 03:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Tink Tina
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Sandra & co View Post
My Niece got me this beautiful snow globe from Harrods but it says babies first Christmas, it didn’t show in the box and she said she just saw dogs and thought of me!
Such a shame... could you paint over the ‘first Christmas’ bit?
Old 3 Jan 21, 04:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Taffy1959
VIP Dibber

Taffy1959's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

Many years ago DH got a dressing gown for Christmas from his mum but it was too small for him so she said she would take it back and change it.
He didn’t see it again until the following Christmas when she gave it to him again for Christmas
Old 3 Jan 21, 04:19 PM  
Link to this Post
MillyMoo
Imagineer

Mobile

A few years ago my husband bought me some disney pyjamas 2 sizes too small - "something to aim for" he said.
It was quiet that Christmas.
MillyMoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jan 21, 04:58 PM  
Link to this Post
BarrettFamily
VIP Dibber

MIL gave DS2 (aged 21) a kit for sprouting seeds. He hasn’t commented but I think he is somewhat bemused as it is something he has no interest in.
WDW All Stars Movies 2001- 10th Anniversary
WDW Carribean Beach Resort 2006
WDW All Stars Music 2008
WDW Saratoga Springs Resort and Spa 2018 - 50th Birthday Celebration with Mum.
BarrettFamily is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jan 21, 05:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Tink Tina View Post
Such a shame... could you paint over the ‘first Christmas’ bit?
Maybe I’m thinking if my son and his wife have a baby we might change the date!