Notices
Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info

Old 8 Mar 19, 11:57 PM  
Link to this Post
pinkstarburst
Excited about Disney

Room Requests at BC

Can anyone suggest requests for good location at BC? I'm aware that these are only requests and may well not be granted, however would like to get opinions of others who have been.

Am I better requesting an area / amenities that are important rather than a specific room number (as if that room is not available we could end up anywhere)?

The things important to us are as follows (in this order) and we have a Garden / Woods view room booked for 9 nights:

1. Room with the Day bed plus 2 double / King beds (we are a family of 4 however out 9 year old autistic DS will be far happier if we can give him his own bed rather than sharing with DS8)
2. Balcony - full balcony would be preferred
3. View - note this is not number one priority however good view would be nice within the restrictions of "garden view" of course
4. Size of room - not sure what the layouts are in terms of whether there are corner rooms etc which meet the above criteria

If we can only get the room with day bed and not the other things we would be more than happy. Over the moon to be staying at BC regardless
pinkstarburst is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Mar 19, 12:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Rescuer
VIP Dibber

Rescuer's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
We stayed at the beach club at New Year. I called Disney and put in the following requests.
Day bed - explaining although we were a party of 4 ds would prefer not to share with granny if possible. ( just be aware Day beds are given to parties of 5 first so it will depend on availability)
High floor - not fans of ground floor
Overlooking volleyball court as I knew this would put us on the lakeside of the hotel.

We got everything we wanted and a full balcony all just luck really.

Put the thing you really want first, the day bed and explain why and if full balcony is important I’d go with that second.

I’d not request a specific room as that doesn’t really tell them what you want.

Edited at 12:38 PM.
Rescuer is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Mar 19, 12:40 AM  
Link to this Post
maylaitt
I want to go now!

maylaitt's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Can I ask how do you put in the request for the room?
maylaitt is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Mar 19, 06:41 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by pinkstarburst View Post
Can anyone suggest requests for good location at BC? I'm aware that these are only requests and may well not be granted, however would like to get opinions of others who have been.

Am I better requesting an area / amenities that are important rather than a specific room number (as if that room is not available we could end up anywhere)?

The things important to us are as follows (in this order) and we have a Garden / Woods view room booked for 9 nights:

1. Room with the Day bed plus 2 double / King beds (we are a family of 4 however out 9 year old autistic DS will be far happier if we can give him his own bed rather than sharing with DS8)
2. Balcony - full balcony would be preferred
3. View - note this is not number one priority however good view would be nice within the restrictions of "garden view" of course
4. Size of room - not sure what the layouts are in terms of whether there are corner rooms etc which meet the above criteria

If we can only get the room with day bed and not the other things we would be more than happy. Over the moon to be staying at BC regardless
Your requirements don’t seem to be about location? I would prioritise your requests, put them in and hope for the best.

No idea how you put in all these requests though, I have the option of high floor or near lobby, I have certainly never seen an option to suggest “volleyball court view”. . Although we never make a request anyway, we go with the flow.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Mar 19, 08:30 AM  
Link to this Post
Rescuer
VIP Dibber

Rescuer's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Mobile

If you booked direct you can call to add your requests. Just the normal Disney number.
If you want something random like our volleyball court request that’s the only way to do it!