Notices

Old 25 Mar 19, 07:49 AM  
Link to this Post
GezzasGem
Imagineer

Mobile

Great news on the FP glitch - Am quietly hoping they haven't fixed it by June when we book ours! 😂
GezzasGem is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Mar 19, 09:39 AM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by piglet100 View Post
We pressed the button! Just 9 nights this time (due to annual leave, that or nothing!) Well 10 including the flight I guess! Staying at The Grove. I blame the Dibb! ;-)
Yay! I am so so pleased for you! 9 nights will be fab that's the same as us. When did you book for in the end then? Oh I've never heard of the Grove but sounds lovely. I blame the Dibb and IOT FB group for lots of things 😂

Before booking this one I posted it in the FB group asking if I should book... Even though I knew 99% of those on the group would say yes 😂 x
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Mar 19, 09:41 AM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by GezzasGem View Post
Great news on the FP glitch - Am quietly hoping they haven't fixed it by June when we book ours! 😂
I kept seeing people managing it but it just didn't work for me.

I did check on Friday when the times opened up and I'm so glad I managed to get them when I did because they were all much later in the day! I wanted them early so that I could book more throughout the day if I could get them.

I will keep everything crossed its still glitchy for you 🤞 have you got much else to do still or is it just FP now? Xx
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Mar 19, 08:17 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Almost into the 40s!

I feel like I'm neglecting this report but in a way I don't have much to update really! It's not like last time where I had to make so many plans to fit in with ADR's and FP's. I don't need to go shopping for clothes (well I may need some new stuff before we go but got a few weeks yet) as we still have them from last year. Maybe some new trainers for everyone but need to get their feet measured first.

A couple of weeks ago I decided to start Slimming World again. Looking back at the Florida photos really upset me and made me feel so down about myself and how much weight I've put on. I seemed to have a light bulb moment and thought I need to do something now. I bought a planner where I keep a track of my daily meals and plan them weekly. I've limited going out for food too.

I started almost 2 weeks ago. I lost 6lb last week which I was over the moon with we were away last weekend for our birthdays so I was off plan, but as soon as we were back I was back on it I've kept to it all week although I haven't drank my 2ltr of water per day, I haven't had 1/2-1/3 of fruit, veg or salad with every meal and I was incorrectly syning some treats I was having so I'm expecting a maintain if not a gain tomorrow. Normally this would get me really down and I would comfort eat and throw in the towel, however, I don't intend too. The determination is real this time.

I'm hoping for at least 1 stone gone by the time we go to Florida almost 7 weeks it's flying by! Xx
Old 28 Mar 19, 09:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 43
Well done on losing 6lb, I hope you reach your goal of 1 stone. 7 weeks to go until your holiday fingers crossed it doesn't drag too much for you.

Link to all my completed trip reports
2017: NYC and Orlando. Salzburg. Boston.
2018: Orlando. Berlin.
2019: DLP. Orlando. Washington DC.
2020: DLP.
2021: Jamaica. Rome.
2022: Orlando.
2023: Orlando. Niagara and Toronto.
Goldia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Mar 19, 10:52 PM  
Link to this Post
theCMG
Imagineer

theCMG's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 8
Restaurant Reviews: 1
well done on the 6lb. Writing it down definitely helps less than 2 months now!
The Prisoner of Vineland Mall (2019) Orlando passion, romance and fine dining...ok so it's mainly eating
Scream if you want to go Fatter! (2018) This report contains images some dieters may find distressing!
The 12 Days of Easter (2015) Rumoured to contain up to one good joke. Let me know if you find it
theCMG is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Mar 19, 11:41 PM  
Link to this Post
GezzasGem
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by caitlinsmummy View Post
I kept seeing people managing it but it just didn't work for me.

I did check on Friday when the times opened up and I'm so glad I managed to get them when I did because they were all much later in the day! I wanted them early so that I could book more throughout the day if I could get them.

I will keep everything crossed its still glitchy for you 🤞 have you got much else to do still or is it just FP now? Xx
Thanks! Pretty much just FP I think..? Oh and some clothes shopping 😂 This is the time it drags though - it's a long slog from 180 to 60! 😄
GezzasGem is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Mar 19, 11:43 PM  
Link to this Post
GezzasGem
Imagineer

Mobile

I am determined to lose half a stone so I can put it back on 😆 I put on 9 pounds over 11 days at our AI hol last year in the Canaries 🙈 Can't face that again! Well done for sticking to it 👍
Old 29 Mar 19, 11:47 AM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Thanks! Pretty much just FP I think..? Oh and some clothes shopping 😂 This is the time it drags though - it's a long slog from 180 to 60! 😄
I am determined to lose half a stone so I can put it back on 😆 I put on 9 pounds over 11 days at our AI hol last year in the Canaries 🙈 Can't face that again! Well done for sticking to it 👍
Got have the clothes shopping in there It does doesn't it, but on the plus side your nearly half way to 60 now

I like your thinking. I won't be sticking to plan on holiday obviously and I imagine I'll come back with at least half a stone on but I there to enjoy myself AI is terrible for assisting you to overindulge isn't it ... not sure about you but with AI I like to get my money's worth Thank you, I lost 1lb today taking me to 1/2 a stone in 2 weeks over the moon as I expected to maintain at the least. Off out for lunch with a friend but back on it tonight until next week so fingers crossed xx
Old 29 Mar 19, 01:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Kat11
VIP Dibber

Well done on losing 1/2 stone! I was determined to loose the same during dry January, I managed it and I’m really trying not to put it back on! So far I am managing to keep it off 👏 😃. I really want to loose another 1/2 stone but I’m not sure I’ll manage that as I’m bordering on middle age spread age. 😫

Kat

Edited at 01:48 PM.
Kat11 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List