Notices
General DVC Discussion For discussion on how the DVC works and resort information.

Old 21 Jun 18, 08:55 AM  
Link to this Post
skstorm
VIP Dibber

Tables in Wonderland

Can anyone tell me please if you are allowed to buy TIW if you have bought your contract resale? or only if you bought direct? Thank you
skstorm is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jun 18, 10:34 AM  
Link to this Post
tinkerella123
Imagineer

Mobile

It does say you need to show your Dvc card to buy a TIW card and resale contracts don’t have a DVC card, so presume no is the answer, unless you have a annual pass.
tinkerella123 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jun 18, 12:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Oliver123
Imagineer

Oliver123's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
You do get a DVC card albeit it is white but still a card
Old 23 Jun 18, 08:05 AM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireT
Imagineer

Some have reported buying it. Some have reported ringing up and asking for it to be posted out. Try that method maybe.
Old 23 Jun 18, 08:18 AM  
Link to this Post
Dr.JumbaJookiba
VIP Dibber

I rang to get mine posted out pre trip and was told they will only mail out AP orders. DVC members must go to Guest Services in person.
Dr.JumbaJookiba is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jul 18, 08:34 PM  
Link to this Post
eaglesrest
Apprentice Imagineer

I called to order the TiW card today. They took my resale DVC number, postal address and credit card details. It should arrive in 4-5 weeks.
eaglesrest is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jul 18, 11:20 PM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireT
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by eaglesrest View Post
I called to order the TiW card today. They took my resale DVC number, postal address and credit card details. It should arrive in 4-5 weeks.
Yep, Dr Jumba should ring back and try again.
Old 26 Jul 18, 12:26 AM  
Link to this Post
skstorm
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by eaglesrest View Post
Thats fab news let us know if you receive it ok. How long does it last and how soon before your trip should you order it?
skstorm is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jul 18, 06:27 AM  
Link to this Post
eaglesrest
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by skstorm View Post
Thats fab news let us know if you receive it ok. How long does it last and how soon before your trip should you order it?
They've made a withdrawal to my CC so looking good. It lasts 13 months and I was advised to order it a couple of months before we travel as its active from purchase date. The extra month is to cover the delivery time.

I went ahead and ordered ours now as we are only doing 1 Disney trip In the next couple of years anyway.
eaglesrest is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jul 18, 09:51 AM  
Link to this Post
Dr.JumbaJookiba
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by YorkshireT View Post
Yep, Dr Jumba should ring back and try again.
I've got it thanks, they accepted my DVC membership after I complained to a supervisor.
Dr.JumbaJookiba is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List