General Trip Reports Reports that don't fit in to the other categories

Old 15 Sep 18, 04:29 PM  
Link to this Post
orlandosgr8
Imagineer

orlandosgr8's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
I have really enjoyed reading all about your trip and it is now added to my ever growing list of places to visit, happy planning for your next trip

Orlando 02,04,06,07,08,10,11,12,13,14,16, 18 &
New York 06, 11 and Smoky Mountains 14
orlandosgr8 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Sep 18, 04:43 PM  
Link to this Post
CrispyA
Imagineer

I've really enjoyed your report and have put the Canadian Rockies on the list for a future trip.
CrispyA is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Sep 18, 11:44 PM  
Link to this Post
smithlane
VIP Dibber

Jo I have binge read your entire report today and absolutely loved it all. Your photos of the scenery are just spectacular! I have been making notes whilst reading as Vancouver and the Rockies are certainly on the list for a future holiday. Thank you for taking the time to post this report

IG - alicialanesmith
smithlane is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Feb 19, 05:37 PM  
Link to this Post
lorimac
Serious Dibber

Jo I loved your trip report.

I’ve just read the whole thing over a couple of days as we are considering a Canadian trip for our anniversary. Your photos are fabulous and you have given us some real food for thought as we begin to think about where to go.

Thank you.
Old 14 Feb 19, 08:12 AM  
Link to this Post
jocat
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 67
Originally Posted by orlandosgr8 View Post
I have really enjoyed reading all about your trip and it is now added to my ever growing list of places to visit, happy planning for your next trip
Thank you. Our next trip is going to be quite different - a 12 night relaxing stay in a Gulf Coast villa, with just a couple of days in New York tagged on the end. Hardly any planning to do, which is very strange.

Originally Posted by CrispyA View Post
I've really enjoyed your report and have put the Canadian Rockies on the list for a future trip.
Thank you. The Rockies are definitely worth a future visit. I can’t imagine it being too long before we have the urge to return.

Originally Posted by smithlane View Post
Jo I have binge read your entire report today and absolutely loved it all. Your photos of the scenery are just spectacular! I have been making notes whilst reading as Vancouver and the Rockies are certainly on the list for a future holiday. Thank you for taking the time to post this report
Thank you so much for your lovely words. I don’t think my photography skills can take the credit - it would be hard to take a bad photo of that scenery!

Originally Posted by lorimac View Post
Jo I loved your trip report.

I’ve just read the whole thing over a couple of days as we are considering a Canadian trip for our anniversary. Your photos are fabulous and you have given us some real food for thought as we begin to think about where to go.

Thank you.
Thank you. Glad you’ve found it helpful. I remember trying to find any trip reports I could to help with my planning, but there weren’t too many available. But then 3 of us Dibbers were there at similar times, and we all wrote trippies. If you haven’t already read Gunna’s and parisdisneyfan’s, I’d recommend reading theirs too.

Edited at 08:21 AM.
jocat is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List