Notices
TV and Film This forum is for those DIBB members that want to discuss TV and Films.

Old 10 Dec 18, 10:02 PM  
Link to this Post
nats1211
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

I can’t wait!

Dancing on ice is my absolute favorite of these kind of shows, am so pleased it’s back properly after a few years off, can’t wait for Gemma Collins, I hope she really goes for it and surprises everyone but I highly doubt it!
nats1211 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Dec 18, 02:47 PM  
Link to this Post
3disneykids
Imagineer

Originally Posted by nats1211 View Post
I can’t wait!

Dancing on ice is my absolute favorite of these kind of shows, am so pleased it’s back properly after a few years off, can’t wait for Gemma Collins, I hope she really goes for it and surprises everyone but I highly doubt it!
I would like her to surprise everyone. Although I don't think she has the 'drive' to do so.
3disneykids is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Dec 18, 10:49 PM  
Link to this Post
magickate
Imagineer

Mobile

I can't wait!

We're at our local rink 5 days a week for our 12yr who's a competitive figure skater. She loves to watch & critique. It's one of the few things we all sit & watch together.

Not overly impressed with the line up though. A fair few Z listers
magickate is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Dec 18, 08:28 AM  
Link to this Post
Loopylooloo
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by magickate View Post
I can't wait!

We're at our local rink 5 days a week for our 12yr who's a competitive figure skater. She loves to watch & critique. It's one of the few things we all sit & watch together.

Who is in it please?

Our trip reports -
1st trip to Florida - April 2014 - 'Are we nearly Bankrupt yet?!'
The Kuna Mahuna Croatia Holiday 2016
Bankrupt again Florida 2017
New York & RCL Anthem of Seas 2018
https://dibb.in/13476718
And now it’s time for Wine Wine Wine! Rome + Celebrity Cruise May 2022
https://dibb.in/15427816
Loopylooloo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Dec 18, 11:44 AM  
Link to this Post
3disneykids
Imagineer

Originally Posted by magickate View Post
I can't wait!

You should post some videos on here of your dd in action I am sure loads of us would be interested.
For me the line up isn't too bad (if I recognise more than 4 I am doing well on the 'celeb shows' lol) It's always z listers though lol

Originally Posted by Loopylooloo View Post
Who is in it please?
hellomagazine/film/g...med-line-up/9/

This is the lineup apparently.
I think it is a bit unfair that James Jordan is taking part surely alll his dancing skills will give him 'the edge'
3disneykids is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jan 19, 10:47 PM  
Link to this Post
3disneykids
Imagineer

digitalspy/tv/realit...ner-lift-quit/

Can't wait t see GC pick up Matt
Old 6 Jan 19, 07:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Mobile

Originally Posted by 3disneykids View Post
digitalspy/tv/realit...ner-lift-quit/

Can't wait t see GC pick up Matt
Not long to wait she's one of tonights skaters, she's a bit of a guilty pleasure of mine, I don't really like her but feel compelled to watch her on towie and Instagram... she's such a diva, I think she might have to reign it in a bit though cos she ain't bigger than this show lol... I hope matt has a crash helmet on 😳😳
Megandllsmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Jan 19, 07:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Nicksgirl
Imagineer

I'd rather eat maggots. x
Econolodge Hawaiian Maingate in its Hey Day ! Villa we won on "Big Breakfast". Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress. POFQ/Sheraton Safari.The wonderful Al Qasr - Dubai. 2008 Luxury and Romance in the wonderful Maldives in a Water Bungalow. 2009 Burj Al Arab/Atlantis/Al Maha.Dubai WOWWIEEE! 2010 5nts Disney's Old Key West/Contemporary./7nts Universals Portofino. 2012 Al Maha Desert Resort & Spa,Dubai and Italy. 2014 -Norfolk, Sirmione Italy, Burj Al Arab/Al Qasr, thank you to my wonderful husband.x
Nicksgirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Jan 19, 08:14 PM  
Link to this Post
floridasgirl
Imagineer

Loved Didi aka Frenchie off Grease! How cute was she ?!
Christmas/New Year 1999/2000 Indian Ridge Villa, May 2001 Fort Lauderdale /I Drive/Port Charlotte/Key West/Miami, May 2005 Westhaven Villa, April 2006 Rotunda Villa/Highlands Reserve Villa, June 2007 Sanibel Villa/Grand Cypress Villas, Christmas/New Year 2010/2011 Lake Wilson Preserve Villa, July/Aug 2012 reunion resort villa, Nov 2012 new York new York!
floridasgirl is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Jan 19, 08:34 PM  
Link to this Post
ch1ps
Imagineer

ch1ps's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 5
I'd love to see Frenchie win it