Notices
Christmas Temporary forum for Christmas seasonal topics

Old 13 Dec 18, 11:49 AM  
Link to this Post
duchy
Imagineer

I have a £10 budget and to add to the logistics has to be easy to post as my whole team works remotely. (The tenner doesn't include postage)

I've got personalised mugs a few times , either with their name or an office themed funny slogan. Last night I was looking at a mouse mat that said something like "my favourite part of my job is that my chair spins" and another that says "you don't have to be mad to work here ... we will train you"
duchy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Dec 18, 03:15 PM  
Link to this Post
margyloveswdw
Deck 4, Disney Wonder

margyloveswdw's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
We've just had our secret santa as there are so many people off next week and most people are really pleased. There was a couple of smellies gifts but others were:

Scarf
Nail varnish set
Nice notebook and pen
Microwave cake in a mug
Prosecco toppers
Espresso martini mixer and vodka miniature (mine )

Ours was only £5 per person
margyloveswdw is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Dec 18, 05:41 PM  
Link to this Post
deeley
Imagineer

Mobile

Cinema voucher?
Covid cancelled Aug 2020!
Back to NYC Dec 22
deeley is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Dec 18, 06:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Smilesonfaces
Imagineer

Smilesonfaces's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

Thanks for all your ideas. I have only worked there for just over a year. She is an individual who gives nothing away about herself so it’s so hard. Everyone was laughing before this years draw ( and last year !) saying they hoped they didn’t get her so I’m sure it was a fix. I will have to get something this weekend !
Smilesonfaces is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Dec 18, 06:08 PM  
Link to this Post
floridasgirl
Imagineer

You can't go wrong with a scarf or gloves!
Christmas/New Year 1999/2000 Indian Ridge Villa, May 2001 Fort Lauderdale /I Drive/Port Charlotte/Key West/Miami, May 2005 Westhaven Villa, April 2006 Rotunda Villa/Highlands Reserve Villa, June 2007 Sanibel Villa/Grand Cypress Villas, Christmas/New Year 2010/2011 Lake Wilson Preserve Villa, July/Aug 2012 reunion resort villa, Nov 2012 new York new York!
floridasgirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Dec 18, 06:13 PM  
Link to this Post
WhereIBelong
Imagineer

Ours is £5 max and from a charity shop, I have someone I have met twice in 3 years and know nothing about.

fun...
WhereIBelong is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Dec 18, 06:37 PM  
Link to this Post
sparklepants
slightly serious Dibber

sparklepants's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Mobile

Personalised Giant Wine Glass - Ideal for Birthdays, Christmas or Mothers Day amazon/dp/B00JXLD6..._vIPeCbW1VP75G

A yawn is a silent scream for wine: 2019 weekly planner,Diary,Journal,Notebook,Wine lover gifts, Funny, novelty,Organizer,Agenda,Alcohol,Inspired,Themed,C hristmas,Present, https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/17296988..._WIPeCbTR9JMP5

What about one of these?
Old 13 Dec 18, 07:27 PM  
Link to this Post
hols2florida
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Scarf & glove set, personalised mouse mat/mug/wine glass. The next perfumes are really nice too, you can’t go wrong with them.
hols2florida is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Dec 18, 10:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Anne
VIP Dibber

Amazon have a stocking filler section. I have the main boss for the 2nd year as well. Our budget is £5 and he buys whatever he wants when he wants to. Only just been drawn so have missed out on bargains I think.
Anne is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Dec 18, 09:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Myakka17
VIP Dibber

I take it it's a serious secret Santa or are they up fir a laugh? We bought all silly things based on their personality and likes . It was hilarious the thought that went into it. If something like that would go down well think if hobbies or things she likes to do then find a funny aspect to that. Ie mine is very fashionable, loves flowers and holidays. So I decorated a park poncho with flowers and bought some silly sunglasses! I added some hand creams but they were opened last. Taken in the spirit of it and worn for one course. Great laugh