Notices
Car Hire & Transportation Discuss the best way of getting around Florida.

Old 16 Mar 19, 04:03 PM  
Link to this Post
DFCH-Andy
DIBB Advertiser
- DIBB Advertiser -

Originally Posted by rudeboy View Post
to secure the best price with Andy’s company do you need to message him on the thedibb or just use the link at top of page?
Depends on your dates. I do have access to some offline prices with the rental companies which can come back cheaper so worth sending me an email for me to double check.

www.discountfloridacarhire.co.uk
DFCH-Andy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Mar 19, 04:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Jadebe
Excited about Disney

Andy’s prompt answer to queries is very much appreciated too. We’ve booked through him for this May.
Old 16 Mar 19, 04:54 PM  
Link to this Post
rudeboy
Trading Disney Pins

rudeboy's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by DFCH-Andy View Post
Depends on your dates. I do have access to some offline prices with the rental companies which can come back cheaper so worth sending me an email for me to double check.
Cheers Andy. I have made the booking already but messaged you the details to see if you can find it cheaper. Much appreciated
rudeboy is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Mar 19, 04:39 PM  
Link to this Post
cameragirl69
Proud to wear my Ears

What is Andy's website or contact details please
cameragirl69 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Mar 19, 04:43 PM  
Link to this Post
coggie
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by cameragirl69 View Post
What is Andy's website or contact details please
The link is at the top of the page
Discount Florida Car Hire
coggie is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Mar 19, 04:55 PM  
Link to this Post
cameragirl69
Proud to wear my Ears

Thank you
cameragirl69 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Mar 19, 10:39 AM  
Link to this Post
fatblokeflorida
Excited about Disney

Please help! I've read so many times on here about DFCH and how really competitive they are so I'm sure I must be doing something wrong but every time I try and get a quote I cant get anywhere near a competitive price. For example, Virgin 24/07 pick up SFO drop off LAX 08/08 Standard SUV through Alamo £621 inc Fully Inclusive insurance. DFCH is showing £900. What am I doing wrong?
fatblokeflorida is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Mar 19, 10:42 AM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by fatblokeflorida View Post
Please help! I've read so many times on here about DFCH and how really competitive they are so I'm sure I must be doing something wrong but every time I try and get a quote I cant get anywhere near a competitive price. For example, Virgin 24/07 pick up SFO drop off LAX 08/08 Standard SUV through Alamo £621 inc Fully Inclusive insurance. DFCH is showing £900. What am I doing wrong?
I can't comment on your specific example but have you tried contacting Andy through "contact us" on his web site. I'm sure that he will be able to help as to why.

Mick
Old 24 Mar 19, 05:14 PM  
Link to this Post
fatblokeflorida
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Thanks have contacted Andy
fatblokeflorida is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Mar 19, 08:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Big Jim
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by fatblokeflorida View Post
We had a similar issue and had got a cheaper quote but were keen to use Andy due to his reputation on here. I contacted him and he matched it (a bit less actually) though he wasn't overly happy as it was with a company he wouldn't necessarily choose for his customers - no skip the desk, pricier child seats etc. However, because it was a good price he gave us lots of sound advice to avoid any hassle, even saying if we weren't sure at the desk to screenshot the sheet and send it to him for advice before ticking! Suggestions around the children's seats too. That's service in my book
Big Jim is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List