Notices
Shopping in Florida For all those Shopaholics out there.

Old 28 Feb 19, 08:53 PM  
Link to this Post
macy
VIP Dibber

macy's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Online order for arrival day with Walmart - is it easy

We usually head straight out for a food shop on arrival day. It's going to be early evening providing our flight isn't delayed.

We are heading to Walmart at Haines City and I'm wondering if it's easier doing an online shop for arrival. Has anyone found this to be a better option.
macy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Feb 19, 09:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

It's easy

Parking for Pick up at Haines City is located behind the back of the Liquor store and you just ring the bell and they bring your order out
Biggest issues are last pick up,is 8pm tight if you are delayed it's not staffed much after that and paying can be glitchie at times
Target at Posner Park are doing pick up and delivery and Publix at st Charles Plaza are doing delivery all are fine I've tried them all but on arrival it's not worth the stress for me about times
Last twice I've just chucked the bags in the villa nipped down to Walmart or winne Dixie for essentials and stoped of at Culvers for something to,eat it's opened up right at the bottom of the hill up to our villa in Haines much less hassle
Helen
Gryff is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Feb 19, 09:31 PM  
Link to this Post
skintc
Gone all Goofy

Mobile

Are you coming from the UK? Cos I tried this last year but my order got cancelled because you need a credit card with a US billing address.
skintc is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Feb 19, 09:46 PM  
Link to this Post
macy
VIP Dibber

macy's Reviews
Originally Posted by Gryff View Post
It's easy

Parking for Pick up at Haines City is located behind the back of the Liquor store and you just ring the bell and they bring your order out
Biggest issues are last pick up,is 8pm tight if you are delayed it's not staffed much after that and paying can be glitchie at times
Target at Posner Park are doing pick up and delivery and Publix at st Charles Plaza are doing delivery all are fine I've tried them all but on arrival it's not worth the stress for me about times
Last twice I've just chucked the bags in the villa nipped down to Walmart or winne Dixie for essentials and stoped of at Culvers for something to,eat it's opened up right at the bottom of the hill up to our villa in Haines much less hassle
Helen
Thanks for all the information, it's really useful. I was concerned about the flight being delayed, think I might just pick up essentials and a take away leaving the shop until the next day.
macy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Feb 19, 09:49 PM  
Link to this Post
macy
VIP Dibber

macy's Reviews
Originally Posted by skintc View Post
Are you coming from the UK? Cos I tried this last year but my order got cancelled because you need a credit card with a US billing address.
Yes we will be leaving from the UK, I had thought about problems with a billing address as well. Think I might skip it and stick with our normal approach. Thank you for the info, it all helps.
Old 28 Feb 19, 09:54 PM  
Link to this Post
sully301
Imagineer

i've considered all the options and decided to get garden grocer to deliver to the resort
sully301 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Feb 19, 11:06 PM  
Link to this Post
macy
VIP Dibber

macy's Reviews
Originally Posted by sully301 View Post
i've considered all the options and decided to get garden grocer to deliver to the resort
It pays to work out what is the best option, anything to make life easier and avoid any mishaps.
Old 2 Mar 19, 07:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Pussycat Doll
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Or there are a couple of Dibb advertisers that do shops and deliver to villas/hotels. We always use Angelbabe from When You Wish Gifts, always professional and helpful.
Pussycat Doll is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Mar 19, 08:29 PM  
Link to this Post
macy
VIP Dibber

macy's Reviews
Originally Posted by Pussycat Doll View Post
Or there are a couple of Dibb advertisers that do shops and deliver to villas/hotels. We always use Angelbabe from When You Wish Gifts, always professional and helpful.
Thank you - It's good to have a few different options to consider. It's never an issue if the flight arrives early afternoon mid to late evening is usually a bit of a bind trying to shop after a long haul flight and tired.
Old 2 Mar 19, 11:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Nuggylovedisney
Getting to know the DIBB

Mobile

Is it possible to use villa address or will that not work as it will be different to my credit card address.
I was hoping to collect a shop from Walmart on my way to villa from airport but maybe this isn’t possible after all 🤔