Notices
TV and Film This forum is for those DIBB members that want to discuss TV and Films.

Old 8 Mar 19, 10:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Moorlandman
Imagineer

Moorlandman's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

I pay £6 a month via BT to watch BT sport on Sky. I imagine paying via Sky will be considerably more
Moorlandman is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Mar 19, 10:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Orlando 2004
Imagineer

Orlando 2004's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Mobile

Originally Posted by Moorlandman View Post
I pay £6 a month via BT to watch BT sport on Sky. I imagine paying via Sky will be considerably more
That's cheap have you got anything else with BT?
Old 8 Mar 19, 10:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Moorlandman
Imagineer

Moorlandman's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

Originally Posted by Orlando 2004 View Post
That's cheap have you got anything else with BT?
Phone and broadband
Moorlandman is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Mar 19, 10:41 PM  
Link to this Post
CookieMonster54
Excited about Disney

Phone and broadband
The sky deal should be better for people who have just BT Sport without BTs terrible broadband and who don’t feel the need for a landline in 2019.
CookieMonster54 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Mar 19, 10:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Bladelia
Getting Excited

£35 per month is an extortionate amount of money per month for a really poor sports package (IMO) . Terrible presenters and pundits. The problem is I miss out on watching my team play in Europe and the league. Im hoping it will be more closer to £20 when it goes through Sky. I did hear it was supposed to be in place before next season starts.
Bladelia is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Mar 19, 10:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Orlando 2004
Imagineer

Orlando 2004's Reviews
Mobile

Phone and broadband
Thanks. We have phone and broadband with Sky. Think we're currently paying £15.99 a month for BT sport but think it's due to go up next month to about £25.99 when my offer ends. Don't really want to move my phone and broadband to BT.
Old 8 Mar 19, 10:46 PM  
Link to this Post
CookieMonster54
Excited about Disney

Also hopefully this deal could also mean that the 4K channel comes to Sky so I can watch games on BT in 4K in the same way I have been on sky sports for the last two Premier League seasons.
CookieMonster54 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Mar 19, 10:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Orlando 2004
Imagineer

Orlando 2004's Reviews
Mobile

Originally Posted by Bladelia View Post
£35 per month is an extortionate amount of money per month for a really poor sports package (IMO) . Terrible presenters and pundits. The problem is I miss out on watching my team play in Europe and the league. Im hoping it will be more closer to £20 when it goes through Sky. I did hear it was supposed to be in place before next season starts.
£35? I hope that's not what it's going up to. I think I'll call BT next week and try to renegotiate as I suspect Sky will want more than I currently pay and doesn't sound like it's happening yet.
Old 9 Mar 19, 10:49 AM  
Link to this Post
400ixl
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by duchy View Post
Incorrect , the agreement was signed last year.
Just waiting on the when now . Nothing more than that at this point, I have an opinion but it's not based on anything more concrete ... yet
Not at all, they have signed an agreement in principle for the last 3 years which have never turned into a formal agreement. It may turn into something this time, it may go the same way.

Will really depend on whether BT start losing subscriptions through the current method. If they don't why would they start lining Sky's pockets. Makes no commercial sense for them. They want to keep the hooks with their other services like broadband to upsell.
400ixl is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Mar 19, 01:08 PM  
Link to this Post
duchy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by 400ixl View Post
Not at all, they have signed an agreement in principle for the last 3 years which have never turned into a formal agreement. It may turn into something this time, it may go the same way.

Will really depend on whether BT start losing subscriptions through the current method. If they don't why would they start lining Sky's pockets. Makes no commercial sense for them. They want to keep the hooks with their other services like broadband to upsell.
If you say so , you obviously know much more than the information I have from the horse's mouth
duchy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List