Notices
Shopping in Florida For all those Shopaholics out there.

Old 11 Mar 19, 12:30 AM  
Link to this Post
justmagical
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Gryff View Post
All 3 of my grown up sons love anything from the gents range
In fact this time there order is just as big as the girls even DH
Likes the hand gels he has them on the golf bag in the gym bag in the car
I’m guessing that is the ‘Ocean’ one?

I got some of the C.O. Bigelow range for the men previously elsewhere and noticed last year they sold it, but their range of it now seems to be shrinking!
justmagical is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Mar 19, 12:35 AM  
Link to this Post
justmagical
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Beth_Disney View Post
Have you got a UK wallflower holder? I think you can get them from Dubai (possibly?) otherwise they’re 2 pin and we’re 3 pin plugs.

I like the room sprays. 2 for $12 on offer.

The foaming hand soap, 3 wick candle, shower gel, body spray, body lotion and hand creams are my favourite products. The scents change seasonally so it’s lovely to go in and smell what they have. I like coconut Waikiki, black cherry merlot, marshmallow vanilla at the moment but I am easily swayed in the store
Added a plug i think in my last order yes - thanks for reminding me as I’ll definitely need more than 1

I’ve reached the $25 and it sounds like I’ll enjoy the store even more so will save room for my visit!

I can’t believe all the times I’ve been to Orlando previously for some reason I have always walked straight past BBW 🤷
justmagical is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Mar 19, 01:09 AM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

No they like new fresh water Ocean noir and teakwood teakwood is the favorite with all 4 bathe hand gels they don't care as long as it's not to there words girly they even raid our bathroom cupboards if they run out
Gryff is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Mar 19, 01:52 AM  
Link to this Post
justmagical
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Gryff View Post
No they like new fresh water Ocean noir and teakwood teakwood is the favorite with all 4 bathe hand gels they don't care as long as it's not to there words girly they even raid our bathroom cupboards if they run out
Thanks Helen

Edited at 08:30 AM.
Old 11 Mar 19, 03:02 AM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

DH has gone through umpteen bottles of hand sanitiser the last few days here in Florida as he's been busy and hadn't the time to hand wash singing happy birthday to me twice as an ex nurse I drummed into them that's at the very least time you wash your hands with soap md water daft I know
Gryff is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Mar 19, 05:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Softy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by justmagical View Post
Added a plug i think in my last order yes - thanks for reminding me as I’ll definitely need more than 1

I’ve reached the $25 and it sounds like I’ll enjoy the store even more so will save room for my visit!

I can’t believe all the times I’ve been to Orlando previously for some reason I have always walked straight past BBW 🤷
The US plugs won't work here. You need to get the 3 pin from Dubai/Singapore/Ebay.
Softy is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Mar 19, 11:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Tweety1
Imagineer

Originally Posted by justmagical View Post
Just noticed BBW have free delivery on $25 spend again today
What else can I order that is recommended?
So far I’ve got hand washes, pocketbacs, shower gels, body creams and wallflowers
Anything else I should try/buy?
Is that to the UK?
Old 11 Mar 19, 11:52 PM  
Link to this Post
justmagical
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Tweety1 View Post
Is that to the UK?
Ah no sorry I’ve been using whenyouwishgifts to send them to for our arrival
Old 12 Mar 19, 12:17 AM  
Link to this Post
tiggerelaine
Proud to wear my Ears

Likewise being going years and never went in so after reading on hear about B&BW went in last October loved the stuff and so did my daughter, I’ve run out now and gutted we are not going for a couple of years.
So stock up everyone you will not be disappointed.
tiggerelaine is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Mar 19, 09:33 PM  
Link to this Post
mrs rcch
Imagineer

Have a look at the bath and body works uk fans on Facebook, there’s loads of people on there selling stuff.
I use a company called Candles Risca, more expensive than buying direct, but gives me my fix before I travel. They also have a points system, so that’s quite handy for a discount
mrs rcch is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List