Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 14 Mar 19, 10:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Bellasmummy
Imagineer

Mobile Annual passes when staying more than 7 days - how does the fp work?

We’re thinking about getting annual passes this year to use next summer.

The first trip next year will be a week so I don’t think there are any problems with fp for that.

In the summer though we are thinking of 2 weeks onsite.

I’m sure I read that annual pass holders can only have 7 days fp at a time, so how would this work for longer stays? If we were booking on a rolling 7 days surely everything would already be booked by those booking at 60 and 30 days.

I’m finding this all very confusing atm 😳
Bellasmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Mar 19, 07:27 AM  
Link to this Post
missdopey
Imagineer

If you are staying onsite you can book fastpasses for the duration of your trip with an annual pass. We were there in April offsite and could only book the 7 days 30 days out but in August when onsite we could book all 15 days onsite at 60 days out.

ASMo, ASMu x4, SSR x2, BLT x 4, CSR, POLY, AKL x 4, BC x 4, BWV, CC, OKW
DVC MEMBER - BLT & SSR
missdopey is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Mar 19, 08:37 AM  
Link to this Post
gismo1554
Imagineer

So we did two weeks in september using the 7 day option. The way we did it was to allocate 7 days to the parks we knew we needed a FP for - Animal Kingdom Navii River Ride, Hollywood Studios for Toy Story Mania and EPCOT for Frozen Ever After. We then just updated the other days as we went but we tend to only do lesser rides anyway that wouldn't need FPs. And to be fair we got a second Frozen booking about 3 days before we went to EPCOT so they do definitely have cancellations you can take advantage on. We went with as long as we have the rides we want booked for one day then the lesser rides can be done on another. As said though if staying on site then you get length of stay rather than the standard 7 days
Old 15 Mar 19, 09:40 AM  
Link to this Post
disneypars
Imagineer

Mobile

Be interested to see what happens when we reach the 60 day mark as initially have 14 nights at Pop, then 3 at AOA followed by 11 at OKW.
Old 15 Mar 19, 10:27 AM  
Link to this Post
Bellasmummy
Imagineer

Mobile

We’ll definitely be onsite for the longer stay so that’s good to hear about booking length of stay.
Bellasmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Mar 19, 05:55 PM  
Link to this Post
suehen
Imagineer

I have booked 15 days worth of fast passes with our annual pass for our trip in May we are staying on-site did them all in one go.
suehen is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Mar 19, 07:42 PM  
Link to this Post
BarryandCaron
Imagineer

BarryandCaron's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 15
Mobile

Originally Posted by suehen View Post
I have booked 15 days worth of fast passes with our annual pass for our trip in May we are staying on-site did them all in one go.
I have as well, ours is a split DVC stay too.
BarryandCaron is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List