Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 23 Sep 18, 08:42 AM  
Link to this Post
john2202
Excited about Disney

Off topic slightly but Martin Lewis did a great piece on holidays and the reasons for having holiday insurance, well worth checking out.

moneysavingexpert/tr...hts/#insurance
john2202 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Sep 18, 08:49 AM  
Link to this Post
InnerDisney
Earning My Ears

Mobile

We are going around the same time as you and thought I’d do them at the start of next year.
InnerDisney is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Sep 18, 08:56 AM  
Link to this Post
mrsbenny
Imagineer

Mobile

I’m going October 2019 and plan to do them in December. My sons passport needs renewed in November so I am going to do all 4 together.
mrsbenny is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Sep 18, 09:00 AM  
Link to this Post
mrsbenny
Imagineer

Mobile

On another note my friends husband went to Tampa yesterday to work for a couple of days ( for a UK firm ) and I happened to ask on Friday if he is travelling on an ESTA or does he need a work visa. She had no clue what I was talking about and text him to ask. He looked through his emails at work and realised he was meant t apply for a ESTA months ago. He managed to do it Friday night and it was pending I passed a message on to log back in and he did and it was approved! Lucky escape! Although he did apply twice as the first one was through one of those third party sites and he had been charged $88 but managed to cancel that and then reapply using correct site. He sorted travel insurance out on the way to the airport on his phone. I could never be so unorganised.
mrsbenny is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Sep 18, 09:04 AM  
Link to this Post
MEGGYJOE
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Sew109 View Post
Yes absolutely, if there is anything that prevents you going you will be covered or if all or part of your holiday supplier goes bust.
I paid for the 6 flights yesterday by credit card would the credit card cover me ?
Would it suffice if I just I got insurance now and the other 5 nearer the time ?
Old 23 Sep 18, 06:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Big Dog
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by MEGGYJOE View Post
I paid for the 6 flights yesterday by credit card would the credit card cover me ?
Would it suffice if I just I got insurance now and the other 5 nearer the time ?
A credit card won't cover you for an illness or a redundancy
Big Dog is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List