Notices
Guest Services Site Questions, a tech query or just want to test something.

Old 21 Jun 17, 03:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Gemsie0812
Very Serious Dibber

Gemsie0812's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mickey Ears

Hi Guys.

Might sounds like a silly question - but does any one know how may posts you have to comment on or how many threads you need to start on the Dibb to obtain more mickey ears? I've been stuck on 4 and a half for ages!

Thanks!
WC 2013,2020
Gemsie0812 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jun 17, 03:53 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Nobody knows.. the Ear fairy works in mysterious ways!
All I do know is it helps if you post on different parts of the dibb, not just general chat
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jun 17, 04:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Bianca
VIP Dibber

Hi, There is a mystery formula, which, I think, varies as you move through blue, silver and gold ears and depends, as PK said, on how helpful (as opposed to daft? ) your posts are. I'm not sure if General Chat posts count at all. I don't take notice of mine, I couldn't tell you now without looking, but I did notice when I had the blue ones. I like the little descriptions you get with the blue ears.

(Pumpkinlitty, how are you getting on? Are the little b****rs leaving you alone now?)

“I cannot discover that anyone knows enough to say definitely what is and what is not possible", Henry Ford

Contemporary Resort - Disneyland Hotel - Treehouse Villas - Vistana - Youth Hostel Anaheim - Quality Inn Intern'l Dr - Port Orleans Riverside

Edited at 04:02 PM. Reason: Ears not wars!
Bianca is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jun 17, 04:09 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Originally Posted by Bianca View Post
Hi, There is a mystery formula, which, I think, varies as you move through blue, silver and gold ears and depends, as PK said, on how helpful (as opposed to daft? ) your posts are. I'm not sure if General Chat posts count at all. I don't take notice of mine, I couldn't tell you now without looking, but I did notice when I had the blue ones. I like the little descriptions you get with the blue ears.

(Pumpkinlitty, how are you getting on? Are the little b****rs leaving you alone now?)
I've had only 2 bites since we last spoke ! And both of those were in the daytime in the garden so the Avon So Soft really works ! Think the vitamin B1 has helped too.
Thanks for asking 😁
Old 21 Jun 17, 04:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Bianca
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by PumpkinKitty View Post
I've had only 2 bites since we last spoke ! And both of those were in the daytime in the garden so the Avon So Soft really works ! Think the vitamin B1 has helped too.
Thanks for asking 😁
That's great! What a relief. Annoying things. I'm grateful your thread prompted me to restart the B1 so it kicked in before this heatwave. . I've been using the Avon, too.

“I cannot discover that anyone knows enough to say definitely what is and what is not possible", Henry Ford

Contemporary Resort - Disneyland Hotel - Treehouse Villas - Vistana - Youth Hostel Anaheim - Quality Inn Intern'l Dr - Port Orleans Riverside
Bianca is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jun 17, 04:54 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Originally Posted by Bianca View Post
That's great! What a relief. Annoying things. I'm grateful your thread prompted me to restart the B1 so it kicked in before this heatwave. . I've been using the Avon, too.
In that case it was worth the sleepless nights!😆
And thanks again for the B1 suggestion 👍🏻
Old 21 Jun 17, 05:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Bianca
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by PumpkinKitty View Post
In that case it was worth the sleepless nights!😆
And thanks again for the B1 suggestion 👍🏻
I wouldn't wish that on anyone. Especially not in this heat. Now you can enjoy our British summer again (heat and drizzle alike! ).