Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 13 Jun 17, 02:13 PM  
Link to this Post
JudgeJ26
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by MissFortune View Post
Are you having the Kitchen Sink at B&C?

That is a lot of food in one day.
We aren't great breakfast eaters and booked Bon Voyage mainly for the character interaction so will eat very lightly at breakfast. The Kitchen Sink will be our lunch and then we will have our main meal of the day at the Rose & Crown☺.
JudgeJ26 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jun 17, 02:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Mobile

Originally Posted by JudgeJ26 View Post
We have an 0800 hrs Bon Voyage breakfast, Beaches and Cream at 1500 hrs and then The Rose & Crown at 1915 hrs. Just hope we can manage it all😳.
I think you'll struggle lol... we had snacks for breakfast in our room and I starved everyone until our 2pm reservation at beaches and cream... we just about finished it between us apart from ice cream soup on bottom of bowl ... after that we could just about crawl around world showcase to burn off a few calories ... there is no way we could eat after that
Megandllsmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jun 17, 02:15 PM  
Link to this Post
*cath*
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 5
I would doubt you'd be hungry at 7pm after that haha

2023 - Orlando/Gulf Coast
2024 - Menorca & Malta
2025 - Norwegian Fjords and Boston/NY
*cath* is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jun 17, 02:18 PM  
Link to this Post
JudgeJ26
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by *cath* View Post
We had a Kitchen Sink at 3pm and never finished it. I couldn't eat again for the rest of the day, it is BIGGGGGGGGGG
It's only for us to say we tried it😉. Our party will consist of four adults. We may yet change our minds but it was quite a hard reservation to get.
JudgeJ26 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jun 17, 02:21 PM  
Link to this Post
JudgeJ26
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Megandllsmum View Post
I think you'll struggle lol... we had snacks for breakfast in our room and I starved everyone until our 2pm reservation at beaches and cream... we just about finished it between us apart from ice cream soup on bottom of bowl ... after that we could just about crawl around world showcase to burn off a few calories ... there is no way we could eat after that
Love your little girl's face😍. I think mine may be something like 🤢.
Old 13 Jun 17, 02:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Mobile

Originally Posted by JudgeJ26 View Post
Love your little girl's face😍. I think mine may be something like 🤢.
Mine was definitely more green lol... eyes bigger than our bellies definitely 😂
Megandllsmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jun 17, 03:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Disneymumof3
Trying for More Ears

We have an ADR booked for August on my sons 13th birthday. Can't decide between the regular one and the chocolate version. Is the regular really nice?, seems a lot of toppings some of which he wouldn't be as keen on but we want the experience. It was the one thing he wanted to do on his birthday.
Disneymumof3 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jun 17, 03:17 PM  
Link to this Post
*cath*
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 5
I don't like some of the stuff they put on the regular so had a chocolate one. Was yummy but lots of cream. You can ask for stuff to me omitted if you don't like it

2023 - Orlando/Gulf Coast
2024 - Menorca & Malta
2025 - Norwegian Fjords and Boston/NY
*cath* is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jun 17, 03:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Mobile

Originally Posted by Disneymumof3 View Post
We have an ADR booked for August on my sons 13th birthday. Can't decide between the regular one and the chocolate version. Is the regular really nice?, seems a lot of toppings some of which he wouldn't be as keen on but we want the experience. It was the one thing he wanted to do on his birthday.
My OH gates peanut butter... weirdo 😜😂, so we had that put on the side cos me and my eldest love anything remotely like peanut butter they will happily switch things around for you
Old 13 Jun 17, 08:11 PM  
Link to this Post
loldis
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Fiona35 View Post
Can anyone confirm if Beaches & cream still does Mickey Pants Sundae as I can't see it on the menu, only the kitchen sink.
Thanks
It's at the walkup window, not on the regular menu. For some reason they don't include that menu on the website. It includes sundaes, milkshakes and the mini Mickey sink.
loldis is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List