Notices
Disneyland California and West Coast Trip Reports Trip Reports

Old 19 Jun 17, 02:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Stitchs Ohana View Post
ohhh and a cheesecake factory too... another reason I need to go.

The parks look amazing at night. You really are packing a lot in and having great fun even. Looking forward to reading more.
A Cheesecake factory is just the icing on top the cake eh?! Although we didn't get to enjoy this one there will be a visit to another one later in he trip

Originally Posted by Redrach1903 View Post
Hehehe I love your plane and bear impressions and well done to Paul for winning Woody! Woo!

Awww the wee photoshoot in front of the falls is lovely too In fact, all your PP photos are fab! You definitely got your money’s worth. Good work!

DCA does look very impressive, especially Cars Land. Not sure about the ToT overhaul though. Not keen. If they do that at WDW I will lose my [you know what].

Oh those photos with the bump badge are just toooooo cute Such a lovely keepsake!

Everything looked stunning at night all lit up in DCA and I love the sound of the Monsters Inc ride. I do like interactive things, so the Roz bit sounds right up my street Especially if she throws out compliments Hehe!

Such a fab day and your stamina always amazes me! Even preggars you are an unstoppable force!

xxx
Haha I think it was all possible due to the trusty Nike trainers!

I am keeping everything crossed that ToT at DHS stays as it is, imagine the uproar if they announce similar plans! We will have to start a petition!

Thank you for such lovely comments as always! xxx
Lisa_Lollipop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jun 17, 02:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Jake71
Imagineer

What an amazing day, so full of different stuff. I love all your photos.
Old 20 Jun 17, 02:28 PM  
Link to this Post
abiknox
Imagineer

abiknox's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 5
Fabulous second Disney day, LOVE all your photopass pics, we hardly saw any pp photographers so you did really well to get so many great ones.

Seems you did well on rides / queues too. I can't believe your stamina, I was hopeless by the time we got to Disney.

How amazing is WOC, it blows Fantasmic out of the water
abiknox is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jun 17, 04:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Jake71 View Post
What an amazing day, so full of different stuff. I love all your photos.
Never a dull minute in Disney eh?!

Originally Posted by abiknox View Post
Fabulous second Disney day, LOVE all your photopass pics, we hardly saw any pp photographers so you did really well to get so many great ones.

Seems you did well on rides / queues too. I can't believe your stamina, I was hopeless by the time we got to Disney.

How amazing is WOC, it blows Fantasmic out of the water
I was really surprised by how many PP photographers there were about, we totally got our money's worthand grabbed them every time we saw one!

I must admit I am glad we Disney first as I think by the end of the trip I would have totally been flagging and never would have had the energy to keep going like we did! (The days get less and less busy as the trip goes on!)

Absolutely loved WOC, wins over Fantasmic hands down!
Lisa_Lollipop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jun 17, 08:26 AM  
Link to this Post
jocat
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 67
A fab second day at Disney.

Are you going to share the secret of Paul's tactics to win Woody?

The theming of Cars Land looks superb. Can't wait to see it for real - just a month to wait.

Loving the first visit badge for your bump too! I was pregnant on our first visit to Florida (was about 8 weeks when we flew out, and at that stage didn't know I was having twins) - it would have been a lovely memento. Not sure if they even did first visit badges then though - it was 24 years ago and we didn't have the internet to research our holidays. How did we ever cope?
jocat is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jun 17, 09:57 AM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Originally Posted by jocat View Post
A fab second day at Disney.

Are you going to share the secret of Paul's tactics to win Woody?

The theming of Cars Land looks superb. Can't wait to see it for real - just a month to wait.

Loving the first visit badge for your bump too! I was pregnant on our first visit to Florida (was about 8 weeks when we flew out, and at that stage didn't know I was having twins) - it would have been a lovely memento. Not sure if they even did first visit badges then though - it was 24 years ago and we didn't have the internet to research our holidays. How did we ever cope?
Ooo I will have to ask Paul what his tactics were... they definitely seemed to work!

Oh wow to twins! I bet that was tough going at such early stages of your pregnancy... I was fit for nothing other than sleeping and eating at 8 weeks!

Eeeek your trip is so soon now, you are going to blowing love it!
Old 24 Jun 17, 11:27 PM  
Link to this Post
mrsdjh
Imagineer

Your photos of the park, especially at night, are great. Its funny how the park has familiar rides but seems so different to WDW. You're doing a great job of selling it to me as you did with your DLP report!
mrsdjh is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jun 17, 12:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Originally Posted by mrsdjh View Post
Your photos of the park, especially at night, are great. Its funny how the park has familiar rides but seems so different to WDW. You're doing a great job of selling it to me as you did with your DLP report!
The parks were so beautiful at night, I just loved how pretty everything looked! Haha glad I am selling it to you... I think a visit is a must!
Old 25 Jun 17, 07:43 PM  
Link to this Post
smithlane
VIP Dibber

Ooh another fab day!
Radiator Springs looks so amazing, one of the main reasons I want to visit Disneyland.
I can't believe how much you get fitted in especially being pregnant! I was on my knees by mid afternoon most days 😂
smithlane is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jun 17, 02:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Originally Posted by smithlane View Post
Ooh another fab day!
Radiator Springs looks so amazing, one of the main reasons I want to visit Disneyland.
I can't believe how much you get fitted in especially being pregnant! I was on my knees by mid afternoon most days 😂
Radiator Springs is totally a huge selling point (although I can guarantee you will love everything else too!). Some of the best theming I have seen at Disney yet.

Haha I think I must have had my Duracell batteries in on these Disney days... I ever surprised myself!