Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 15 Sep 19, 04:20 PM  
Link to this Post
miikeyblue
Earning More Ears

Free Disney Dining offer

Hi,

We've just been pricing up a holiday for next year, and spotted the offer for free Disney Dining.

We aren't in a position to book until mid-December, but this offer expires 5th November.

Does anyone know if it's a fairly regular offer, or is this a bit of a one-off?

Thanks in advance
miikeyblue is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Sep 19, 04:30 PM  
Link to this Post
darsch1982
Imagineer

Mobile

This offer finished in November glfor next year and doesn't come back for next year they change to room discount. We booked a room with 1 person so only paying £50 and will be adding everyone later but we have secured the free dining, voucher and room we wanted
darsch1982 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Sep 19, 04:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Disneyfans
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

The offer stops then for next year. There are other offers but not free dining. It gets released every April for the next year. However it is not guaranteed. The offer that was released for next year was much more restrictive than previous years
Old 15 Sep 19, 04:32 PM  
Link to this Post
miikeyblue
Earning More Ears

Ohh ok - that's a good idea. I'll look at that...

So if I book for one person now, the rest will get it included come December if I add them on then?
miikeyblue is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Sep 19, 04:42 PM  
Link to this Post
darsch1982
Imagineer

Mobile

Yeah we have booked for the person 1. I have booked everything as I wanted so for me was POR with 5th sleeper and tickets with free quick service dining. In December I will be calling and adding 3 people to room with tickets so they get free dining aswell just have to pay £50 per person and will be paying the extra little by little but at least they have the free dining and we have room we want
darsch1982 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Sep 19, 04:54 PM  
Link to this Post
miikeyblue
Earning More Ears

Originally Posted by darsch1982 View Post
Yeah we have booked for the person 1. I have booked everything as I wanted so for me was POR with 5th sleeper and tickets with free quick service dining. In December I will be calling and adding 3 people to room with tickets so they get free dining aswell just have to pay £50 per person and will be paying the extra little by little but at least they have the free dining and we have room we want
Cheers. Mentioned it to the wife and she's a bit apprehensive - isn't convinced we'd all get the dining plan... I've told her to take a look here
Old 15 Sep 19, 05:11 PM  
Link to this Post
loves2plan
VIP Dibber

If you book for 1 person with a £50 deposit now while the deal is on, you'll definitely get it for everyone else that you add on to that booking at a later date. Nothing to be nervous about, that's just the way the system works. It doesn't allow people to be booked in to the same room on different deals, and you won't lose the deal by adding people on. Lots of people do it if they're unsure about dates, people, getting time off work etc

POFQ: Our 'once in a lifetime' trip, 31st Oct - 14th Nov 2012
SSR: 40th birthday trip, 2nd - 16th Jan 2014
SSR 2 bed villa: my mums first trip, 7th - 21st Feb 2015
POR: An unexpected Easter break, 2nd - 15th April 2016
CBR: Another unexpected Easter trip, 29th March - 12th April 2017
CBR: 18th birthday surprise trip, 21st October - 4th November 2019
Food report - the unexpected Easter QSDP extravagana! April 2017
What do we want? FOOD! When do we want it? NOW! QSDP food report, Oct 2019
loves2plan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Sep 19, 05:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Jelkat
Trainee Dibber

Mobile

When next year are you planning to go and what hotel are you planning on staying at? Also how many people will be going? The free nights or room discount offers may be better for you.. Never guaranteed what offer will come up though
Jelkat is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Sep 19, 05:22 PM  
Link to this Post
miikeyblue
Earning More Ears

Originally Posted by Jelkat View Post
When next year are you planning to go and what hotel are you planning on staying at? Also how many people will be going? The free nights or room discount offers may be better for you.. Never guaranteed what offer will come up though
Looking to fly out July 18th for 14 nights - 4 of us, 2 adults, 1 x 13 year old, 1 x 15 year old.

Probably staying at Port Orleans French Quarter I think, but open to suggestions to make it as cheap as possible.

Ideally we'd like the Disney Dining Plan though - think it would be enough for us, don't want the hassle of sorting food while we're over there.

Thank you.

Edited at 05:26 PM.
Old 15 Sep 19, 05:24 PM  
Link to this Post
miikeyblue
Earning More Ears

Originally Posted by loves2plan View Post
If you book for 1 person with a £50 deposit now while the deal is on, you'll definitely get it for everyone else that you add on to that booking at a later date. Nothing to be nervous about, that's just the way the system works. It doesn't allow people to be booked in to the same room on different deals, and you won't lose the deal by adding people on. Lots of people do it if they're unsure about dates, people, getting time off work etc
Thanks, will definitely look into this then. Deposit for 1 is coming up at £150 though - guess there's no way to reduce this.

How does it work with flights? Will they just adjust the booking to ensure you're all on the same flight?