Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Closed Thread

Old 22 Jul 07, 12:13 AM  
Link to this Post
mickeymouse06
Imagineer

What ride would you NEVER go on again ?

which ride would'nt you like to go back on ? i got 2 one is summit plummit once was enough for me as it stung my back on the way down and i dont like being wedgied and also Mission space i didnt like i came out feeling quite queezy But all the other ride's i loved
Old 22 Jul 07, 12:22 AM  
Link to this Post

Crusher 'n' Gusher at Typhoon Lagoon... owie all the way down
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jul 07, 12:38 AM  
Link to this Post

The bumpy slide thing at the water park (it's blue if that helps) I bounced off and back on and my back hurt for ages.
Old 22 Jul 07, 12:50 AM  
Link to this Post

Rock N Roller coaster, before i hit this ride i had done Kraken, The Hulk, Dueling Dragons and i loved them.

As soon as this ride took of for some reason i became paralysed with fear, if i could of cried i would of done, i came of this ride shaking and it took me at least an hour to get over it.

Not sure why it affected me so badly. the only thing i can think of is that it is in darkness and the fear of not actually seeing where i was going seemed to make things a 100 times worse. I was actually praying for the ride to finish

I would never ever do it again
Old 22 Jul 07, 01:03 AM  
Link to this Post

The hulk looks a bit of a brown stainer
Old 22 Jul 07, 03:31 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Laydee_J View Post
Rock N Roller coaster, before i hit this ride i had done Kraken, The Hulk, Dueling Dragons and i loved them.

As soon as this ride took of for some reason i became paralysed with fear, if i could of cried i would of done, i came of this ride shaking and it took me at least an hour to get over it.

Not sure why it affected me so badly. the only thing i can think of is that it is in darkness and the fear of not actually seeing where i was going seemed to make things a 100 times worse. I was actually praying for the ride to finish

I would never ever do it again

The same with me Rock N Roller Coaster and Everest both effected me badly between the darkness and going backwards in dark on everest I was really disorientated and sickly that it took me a few hours to feel right again..
Old 22 Jul 07, 07:50 AM  
Link to this Post
princess nicky
Apprentice Imagineer

Last year my dh went on MISSION SPACE at Epcot and he said as soon as he got off NEVER again , it took him a few hours to get over it , and not to feel sick anymore
Old 22 Jul 07, 07:57 AM  
Link to this Post

Wooden roller coasters give me a headache and Kracken made my neck hurt but loved RnR
Old 22 Jul 07, 08:01 AM  
Link to this Post

I cant remember its name but its the upside down Pirate ship at Busch Gardens, I hate this type of thing and would NEVER go on it, but LOVE all the other rides and coasters.
Old 22 Jul 07, 08:03 AM  
Link to this Post

Star Tours ~ It made me so sick and I nearly fainted during the afternoon parade. I'm usually fine with simulator rides and have no problems with coasters. This ride nearly did me in, never again.
Closed Thread