Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Closed Thread

Old 17 May 09, 09:02 AM  
Link to this Post
mariasmadhouse
Imagineer

I'm going for Halloween again this year, I love it sooo scarey, and yet funny at the same time, brilliant atmosphere, Was refused a drink at the bar cos had no I.D that made my night I was 38 at the time haha.
mariasmadhouse is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 May 09, 09:48 AM  
Link to this Post
Nettings
Imagineer

Nettings's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 10

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by Christopher_Ro View Post
Hey guys, the planning application went in today for the design approvals for HHN09.

The theme is all hush-hush, although rumour has it that a Saw, Chucky, and Haunted Cinema houses will be appearing.

Anyone going this year?

If you haven't been before I really recommend it.
Chris, wish we were going this year! but at least by next year we might be able to convince Ben to go! Failing that, I guess mum and him will be enjoying a quiet night at the villa! Sue x
Nettings is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 May 09, 10:37 AM  
Link to this Post

We're going...soooooo excited!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 May 09, 10:50 AM  
Link to this Post

We were doing the rounds of the Van Helsing castle at Universal Holywood.There was a corridor lined with stone statues of monks - except one was real. He lunged at me - he's lucky he wasn't beaten to death with my video-cam.
In another room they had a werewolf up on a dais collared and chained. To get by you skimmed around the walls. At one point the chain was let out another few feet. This girl trampled us to death trying to get past. All I would say is you need nerves of steel - Mickey's Not So Scary party it ain't!
Old 17 May 09, 01:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Christopher_Ro
Imagineer

Christopher_Ro's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 12

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 3
Guidebook Reviews: 5
Originally Posted by Clarks View Post
Chris, wish we were going this year! but at least by next year we might be able to convince Ben to go! Failing that, I guess mum and him will be enjoying a quiet night at the villa! Sue x

Ben will come along, he told me so the other weekend when you were round.

The question is: will Mag be going to HHN?

So we definitely booking so we're all going next Sept/Oct/Nov then? Remember, if you post yes that is classed as a written correspondence and therefore is legally binding (ask Big Bad Claire).

So is that a yes then?
Christopher_Ro is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 May 09, 01:59 PM  
Link to this Post
josie112
Imagineer

This is an absolute must for us. I really can't wait, and this is from a women who wet herself going through the Haunted House at Old Town!

Does anyone know roughly when tickets will be available for this year?
2000 - Crescent Lakes Villa, 2003 - Briargrove Villa, 2005 - Briargrove Villa, 2005 - New York, 2006 - Briargrove Villa, 2006 - Portugal, 2007 - Briargrove Villa, 2009 - Tuscan Hills Villa, 2010 - The Mirage, Las Vegas, 2011 - Highlands Reserve Villa, 2012 - The Mirage, Las Vegas, 2014 - Highlands Reserve Villa, 2015 - The Mirage, Las Vegas, 2017 - The Mirage, Las Vegas, 2019 - Highlands Reserve Villa
josie112 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 May 09, 08:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Nettings
Imagineer

Nettings's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 10

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by Christopher_Ro View Post
Ben will come along, he told me so the other weekend when you were round.

The question is: will Mag be going to HHN?

So we definitely booking so we're all going next Sept/Oct/Nov then? Remember, if you post yes that is classed as a written correspondence and therefore is legally binding (ask Big Bad Claire).

So is that a yes then?
Put us down for Oct! But it might be cosy! (p.s. N or Y wasn't written in this reply - therefore this is a get out clause if necy! As If! ). x
Nettings is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 May 09, 09:19 PM  
Link to this Post
steph23
Getting Excited

Halloween Horror nights probably one of the best things we have ever ever done, Never been so Scared in all of my life but the adrenaline rush you get is unbelievable! Got chased by a dwarf in a prison outfit! Going again this year, cant wait
steph23 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 May 09, 09:21 PM  
Link to this Post
steph23
Getting Excited

Also the atmosphere is fantastic!
steph23 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 May 09, 09:28 PM  
Link to this Post

My Favorite thing! Just an incredible experience! not to be missed but not for under 13's in my oppinion!
Closed Thread