Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 31 Jul 09, 11:46 AM  
Link to this Post

DLRP

IMO - DLRP best ride is the Nemo Roller or Tower of Terror.
worst thing about DLRP is the price of drinks in Disneyland Hotel.
have a great trip
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Jul 09, 01:21 PM  
Link to this Post
sprocket
Imagineer

worst thing: no fast pass for Nemo Roller
sprocket is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Jul 09, 01:23 PM  
Link to this Post

I could list lots and lots of worst things... but I'll stick to the good thing, which I agree is the Nemo coaster! X.X
Old 1 Aug 09, 11:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Peter H
VIP Dibber

Gosh I think there are lots of good things at DLP. It is expensive but so is france and when you add the fact that you are a captive audience (which always puts the price up everywhere) the place can be expensive.

DLP: day trips 2000, 03; Cheyenne Sep 09, Feb 11; Sequoia Lodge June 08, May 12; Elysee May 12, Jan 13, Sep 13; Disneyland Hotel Mar 15, Santa Fe Nov 16, Newport Bay Sep 17
WDW: Port Orleans Riverside Dec 10; SSR Nov 14 Other: DCL Disney Magic Sep 17

Trippies and videos from:
Orlando
DLP Cruise and other
Peter H is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Aug 09, 07:32 AM  
Link to this Post

Best thing in the hotels is sitting in the Castle Club lounge taking afternoon tea - worst is the price of the restaurants in the Disneyland Hotel.

Best ride - gotta agree about Nemo.
Old 2 Aug 09, 06:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Katie C
Imagineer

Worst thing has to be the crowads- best thing so hard to pick but I would say the incredible themeing for every holiday or celebration out there! Its a surprise every time you go...
Katie C is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Aug 09, 06:26 PM  
Link to this Post
mmorrice
Apprentice Imagineer

Best thing - would agree about the Nemo ride.
Worst thing - the lack of queing! :angry:

When the characters are brought it, its just a complete scrum and the CM do absolutely nothing about it. Our younger DD was nearly squashed last time trying to see Jack Sparrow. Fortunately, he noticed her and moved everyone else out of the way. Strange how her brother and sister were quick to claim ownership when it meant a better photo opportunity - glad she has her uses for them sometimes!
mmorrice is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Aug 09, 10:25 PM  
Link to this Post
greggo6
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 9
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Best thing(s): Space Mountain, Thunder Mountain, the proximity of the parks/hotels/Disney village

Worst thing(s): Rude people, miserable cast members who did not smile or even talk to you, rude cast members, the scrums that are character meet and greets (especially when the 5 year old I was with was hit in the face with an autograph book), very bad up-keep of the parks and attractions (for example lots of the streamers from the shows stuck in the trees in DL park and peeling paint on Dumbo) and people smoke EVERYWHERE and I mean everywhere!

I will not go back until the prices are reduced ALOT and Disney co' sorts out the very rude and miserable cast members.
Old 10 Aug 09, 03:07 PM  
Link to this Post
spoony
Apprentice Imagineer

spoony's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Best thing was Rock n Roll Roller Coaster (never got on Crush Coaster), the Hotel Theming - Cheyenne (took a look at Santa Fe and that looked miserable) and the Bus Service (never seemed to take long although one driver got lost).

Worst things are the costs of food and gifts, the miserable selection of EMH rides and the pathetically short ending fireworks (although the light parade at the end was quite good).
September 2024 Last family trip to WDW
spoony is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Aug 09, 03:27 PM  
Link to this Post
sprocket
Imagineer

I agree with Rock N Roll. We did this 4 times in a row. The park was so quiet that the sign said 5 min wait, but we managed to finish the ride, get back around, watch the stupid video in the queue and do the ride again in less than 5 mins. It was great, front everytime trying to get the best face for the photo start

Originally Posted by spoony View Post
Best thing was Rock n Roll Roller Coaster (never got on Crush Coaster), the Hotel Theming - Cheyenne (took a look at Santa Fe and that looked miserable) and the Bus Service (never seemed to take long although one driver got lost).

Worst things are the costs of food and gifts, the miserable selection of EMH rides and the pathetically short ending fireworks (although the light parade at the end was quite good).
sprocket is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread