Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Closed Thread

Old 16 Feb 11, 02:21 PM  
Link to this Post

The Dibb's Halloween Horror Nights 2011 Thread Page!

Dibbers,

Well, ive started to see and hear rumors already about HHN 2011.

Yes it really is that time of the year when we all think we know what is happening regarding HHN only to find out last minute most of us was wrong!

So who is going this year? Who isnt?

Rumors already are about a new type of pass for 2011 HHN. Interesting stuff huh. What do you want to see at HHN this year? Also what don't you want to see this year at HHN?

So come on, lets get all the oldies back and get chatting!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Feb 11, 06:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Lell
Imagineer

Lell's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Would love to be going this year but decided we need a cheap holiday this year after counting up what we spent last year. Really enjoyed HHN last year. Because we were in the park that day and then went into the holding area we managed to get 4 houses done by the time they officially opened. For anyone swithering about taking kids, DS (14) and DD (11) loved it too.
DLP (Disney Explorers) Sep 2004, DLP (Sequoia Lodge) Sep 2007, Disney CSR/Universal RPR Oct 2010, Disney AKL Oct 2012, Doubletree by Hilton at Seaworld Oct 2014, West Coast Road Trip 2017, Florida Road Trip 2018, West Coast Road Trip 2019, East Coast/Canada Road trip 2022, National Parks Road Trip 2023
Lell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Feb 11, 06:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Fitz
Serious Dibber

Fitz's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 10
Nooooo, once a thread of huge excitement for me to see but not this year. Work commitments have ruled me out for the first time in 4 years. I'll be checking this thread now all year with a small tear haha.

Although last year was poor i'll still miss it. You planning it this year Doody?

Hope they spend some more money on houses this year and maybe turn down the lights a bit more too!
Old 16 Feb 11, 06:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Jnyfrk8
slightly serious Dibber

Jnyfrk8's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 19

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 134
Woo! I can't wait. It's my 1st HHN but my 3rd trip to Florida.

The first year I went i saw all the publicity for HHN, they'd just introduced Jack and clowns scare me to my very core after watching Stephen King's It when i was just 10! I was only 14 at the time but tried to convince my parents we should go. My dad's a big fraidy cat though and we never made it. The next time we were on a budget and couldn't afford to go and the last visit we got there 5 days too late.
But we're going this year and I'm really excited. I've loved horror films since I was a tiddler and am one of the few who enjoyed Skull Kingdom when it was still around.
I have lots of questions:
What/where is the holding area?
If you are in the park but do not have tickets how do they get everyone out?
Is it better to do Universal Studios that day too or will it be packed?
What sort of time are we looking at? Start? finish?
Should I wait and eat there or stick to my original plan to eat out at City Walk about 6?
Sorry loads I know, I'm just SO excited!
Jen xx
Jnyfrk8 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Feb 11, 07:52 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Fitz View Post
Nooooo, once a thread of huge excitement for me to see but not this year. Work commitments have ruled me out for the first time in 4 years. I'll be checking this thread now all year with a small tear haha.

Although last year was poor i'll still miss it. You planning it this year Doody?

Hope they spend some more money on houses this year and maybe turn down the lights a bit more too!
I have no idea where i will be this Halloween!

BUT - I always leave it last minute, so who knows!
Old 16 Feb 11, 08:13 PM  
Link to this Post

We would love to be there again this year but it's not likely to happen I will still pop my head around the door now and again to see what you are all up to
Old 16 Feb 11, 09:08 PM  
Link to this Post

Ooh..can I join this? I am contemplating going...but am not sure if it'll be too scary.
Old 16 Feb 11, 09:11 PM  
Link to this Post

Crossing my fingers I'll make it. (Dates etc permitting)
Old 16 Feb 11, 09:44 PM  
Link to this Post

Really looking forward to another HHN. Would love to see the rob zombie house of a thousand corpses thing that they had at US Hollywood last year. Can't wait to hear all your snippets and rumours doody!
Old 16 Feb 11, 11:07 PM  
Link to this Post

As for HHN 2011, well who knows what they have up their sleeve!

Im a huge fan - but need to see something different this year. However i might fly out for it even if it sounds terrible as i will need a break come Halloween!

They recieved a lot of negative feedback from last years event - so lets see if they have listened. Only time will tell i guess!
Closed Thread