Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Closed Thread

Old 21 Feb 11, 11:07 PM  
Link to this Post

We are going this year it will be our first time doing it as the kids were too young before. There will be me, hubby and 2 sons they will be 16 and 20 my daughter and mum will be sitting this one out at the villa...wimps. Really looking forward to it
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Feb 11, 11:59 PM  
Link to this Post

anyone any ideas on release date of tickets? and cost?

I feared skull kingdom with my life and every time iv been we have been just a little too early for halloween season at universal.

we managed mnsshp few years ago and we loved it only regret is i didnt dress up, may do this again this time too
Old 22 Feb 11, 07:26 AM  
Link to this Post
JediMuM
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Christopher_Ro View Post
Pretty sure we will, they are always popular and guest feedback from last year showed that the people demand them.
Yeah fingers crossed

Sorry mr toystory but i can not remember when the tickets go on sale, but i am sure someone will be along soon ..
Old 22 Feb 11, 09:52 AM  
Link to this Post

Hi all,
I could use a bit of advise.
I have been to HHN a few times but always gone at the very end of October to catch the end of HHN. This year I am trying to decide whether to stick to this plan or to go at the end of September for the start of HHN instead. I am a Premier pass holder and I think there are some 'extras' for passholders at the beginning, but not sure. I quite like the idea of it being a bit hotter there too.
What are your thoughts on this?
Any advise from the experts welcome.
Thanks
Old 22 Feb 11, 03:03 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by mr toystory View Post
anyone any ideas on release date of tickets? and cost?

I feared skull kingdom with my life and every time iv been we have been just a little too early for halloween season at universal.

we managed mnsshp few years ago and we loved it only regret is i didnt dress up, may do this again this time too
Tickets normally go on sale around July/August time. Seems to be impossible to tell lately with Universal.

Cost regarding tickets can vary and what kind of pass you would like. You can pay anything between $29.99 and $200 for the more exclusive VIP front of line passes for nearly every night of the event.

This year Universal promise even more types of Halloween Horror Night tickets which to be honest is getting a little confusing for even some of the more experienced HHN goers!

There are plenty of people on here who visit this thread every day so dont worry you will get the best advice possible. Just keep checking back for more info.
Old 26 Feb 11, 07:28 AM  
Link to this Post

Hmmm,

Ive heard talk of a "Trick r Treat" house at Universal Halloween Horror Nights 2011

I for one would be very pleased if that was to happen. Early days yet though!
Old 26 Feb 11, 10:48 AM  
Link to this Post

We are going for the first time in Oct this year so I think this my be on our to do list
Old 26 Feb 11, 07:05 PM  
Link to this Post

i am really looking forward to this! there will be 9 adults in our party and a few of them screamers lol, its going to be so much fun
Old 26 Feb 11, 09:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Fitz
Serious Dibber

Fitz's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 10
Originally Posted by paradise89 View Post
i am really looking forward to this! there will be 9 adults in our party and a few of them screamers lol, its going to be so much fun
Believe me thats the best way to do it. Big group of friends, screamers at the front, brilliant!
Old 27 Feb 11, 10:29 AM  
Link to this Post
HobosMum
Very Serious Dibber

We'll be there 27th October - 13th November and this is definitely on our to do list this year.

Happiness is being with my horse
HobosMum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread