Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 9 Nov 16, 06:38 PM  
Link to this Post
fl-veteran
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Deadlinesman View Post
Just has a quick flick through wait times now and they seem manic for everything!
Seems to be MK for some reason - other parks don't seem so bad.

Weird that everything else is busy yet Meet Anna and Elsa is only 15 min!
fl-veteran is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Nov 16, 07:06 PM  
Link to this Post
orlandobound
Excited about Disney

Mobile

It is unexpectedly busy this week. We have been at the same time in 2011 and 2013 and it was fine in the parks but the crowd levels are very high now for the time of year. I'm hoping it will be better next week when the New Jersey visitors have gone home as that has definitely been a factor this week. Veterans Day holiday on Friday too so I'm guessing it will be Monday before crowds get back to normal.
orlandobound is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Nov 16, 07:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Deadlinesman
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by fl-veteran View Post

Weird that everything else is busy yet Meet Anna and Elsa is only 15 min!
I checked Epcot and saw 25mins for Living with the Land! I've quite literally never queued for that ride in 25 years. Did check the others though and thought it was a mixed bag. Fingers crossed it's quiet in 3 weeks...
Deadlinesman is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Nov 16, 08:04 PM  
Link to this Post
orlandobound
Excited about Disney

Mobile

We were in MK on 30 and 31st Oct and it was fine. Did every ride we wanted. Did SDMT at rope drop with no FP and did it later again that day standby. Wait was supposed to be 30 mins but it was 15 mins max from start of the queue to getting off the ride. Today it was 110 min wait! This week seems busier than last week.
orlandobound is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Nov 16, 08:44 PM  
Link to this Post
WB72
Imagineer

It is EMH at MK today and the only midweek day without a MVMCP so longer operating hours.
WB72 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Nov 16, 01:10 AM  
Link to this Post
fl-veteran
Imagineer

Originally Posted by WB72 View Post
It is EMH at MK today and the only midweek day without a MVMCP so longer operating hours.
I've never quite understood why longer park hours equal a busier day but they do seem to...
fl-veteran is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Nov 16, 04:09 AM  
Link to this Post
jaccuziman
Very Serious Dibber

Crazy Crowds

Planned wishes tonight, dinner at Ohanas, at 16.00.
Went to MK about 17.30, and 1000's were streaming out, great I thought.
But it was packed still !
And more came in after people left.
Massive queues for food, Ice cream, anything really, out of the shop, round the block queues !
Stayed till 20.00 and found it unbearable, so left !
I can make numbers up as well, and I predict a 10 !

I will tell you the real figure in a few hours.

Edited at 03:12 AM.
jaccuziman is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Nov 16, 05:14 AM  
Link to this Post
Bobbins
Imagineer

Bobbins's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by WB72 View Post
Imagine if, as many Americans do, you came for 5 days, only being able to have one evening at MK without paying (a lot) extra seem outrageous to me.

It's our second week and we're taking it much easier this week but even so it's annoying to be limited to Wednesday being the only evening we could go to MK. I feel like some hours have been stolen from our Ultimate pass!

Agree with the poster above, MK was pretty rammed.
Bobbins is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Nov 16, 05:16 AM  
Link to this Post
Bobbins
Imagineer

Bobbins's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by orlandobound View Post
We were in MK on 30 and 31st Oct and it was fine. Did every ride we wanted. Did SDMT at rope drop with no FP and did it later again that day standby. Wait was supposed to be 30 mins but it was 15 mins max from start of the queue to getting off the ride. Today it was 110 min wait! This week seems busier than last week.
It was 120 when we FP'd it mid-afternoon.
Bobbins is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Nov 16, 05:16 AM  
Link to this Post
sizzle
Very Serious Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 11
Originally Posted by Deadlinesman View Post
I checked Epcot and saw 25mins for Living with the Land! I've quite literally never queued for that ride in 25 years. Did check the others though and thought it was a mixed bag. Fingers crossed it's quiet in 3 weeks...
It was 25 minutes just after we joined the queue yesterday, only took 10 minutes though, however like you I have never had to queue before. At one point it was 75 minutes for Nemo and Friends. I have been very disappointed with how busy it's been. We arrived last Tuesday and did four nights at Universal and both parks the rides were near on walk on, very rarely made much use out of our express passes. Busch gardens was quiet on Monday but every park we've been to at Disney has been rammed. This is my third visit and must admit my love is waining...