Notices
Beyond the Parks Attractions that are not covered by the main Theme Parks.

Closed Thread

Old 12 Mar 08, 05:16 PM  
Link to this Post

One of the best shows of its kind we have ever seen and well worth the money.

Maurice and Evelyn
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Mar 08, 08:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Saratoska
VIP Dibber

Saratoska's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by wayneg View Post
While I didn't enjoy Cirque, BMG is one of the funniest shows I have seen. That show is brilliant IMHO. Will be back to see that again
do they not do strange things to you in BMG. fancied going until I read they do something to the audience I would flip.

Saratoska is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Mar 08, 09:27 PM  
Link to this Post

We watched the blue man group in Boston and they were fantastic. I think some of the tricks with the audience was pre-taped.
Old 12 Mar 08, 11:39 PM  
Link to this Post
wayneg
Imagineer

Originally Posted by ali and boyz View Post
do they not do strange things to you in BMG. fancied going until I read they do something to the audience I would flip.
They pick about 3 people to do different things thru the show, nothing bad, theres about 1,000 people, chances of it being you are minimal.
Originally Posted by mozzchops View Post
We watched the blue man group in Boston and they were fantastic. I think some of the tricks with the audience was pre-taped.
Yes part of the show I believe all they did was take a member of the audience backstage with a camera following but along the way switched to a recording. That 10 minutes was probably the only part I was diappointed with.
Old 13 Mar 08, 02:03 AM  
Link to this Post

Well worth going to see it! I have seen 4 cirques so far and this was the best one (not seen any of the Vegas ones... yet)

Make sure you take your seat early so you can watch the pre show, and it makes sure your not in it too!
Old 14 Apr 08, 06:35 PM  
Link to this Post

We saw cirque du soleil on 3th April 2008. I was keen to see it but DH thought he would find it dull. How wrong he was! he rates it as one of the best parts of the hol. My kids aged 8 and 12 both loved it, and so did my in laws in their 60's. There is so much to watch, you cannot help but be amazed/impressed/in awe.
I would thoroughly recommend it to all ages. A great show. The pre-show warm up with the clowns was also very amusing and kept my son happy!
The auditorium was air conned and there did not seem to be any bad seats. They all seemed to have good views, so I'd say don't pay extra for the front seats. If anything, I reckon you have a better view further back as so much of the show is in the air that if you are near the front you have to crane your neck to see up more!
Old 15 Apr 08, 02:52 PM  
Link to this Post
IANF
Very Serious Dibber

La Nouba is superb, been twice now! Went to see one in London at the Royal Albert Hall last year (may have been Dralion) and wasnt nearly as impressed!
Went to see the BMG in London,got half priced tickets through work and wasnt that impressed at all! It was ok but would have been gutted to have paid £35-40 per ticket!
IANF is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Apr 08, 01:52 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Bella Lilac View Post
Hi All

Has anyone seen the Cirque de Soleil in Orlando? It adds up to quite a lot of money for a family of four (all over the age 10!), is it worth it? Also is it cheaper to get the tickets before you go or get them from the box office in Downtown Disney?
I went with my aunt and it was beautiful.
Old 21 Apr 08, 10:44 AM  
Link to this Post

Its worth every cent...

A fantastic show, I've seen it twice and would love to go again this year.

For people that haven't been its very hard to describe what it is like... but it will be one of the highlights of your holiday!
Old 21 Apr 08, 11:20 AM  
Link to this Post

We went on the 8th April, and I have to say I found it bizarre, I didn't really understand it and found there was too much going on to take in. Having said that it was executed very well the singer was divine, we had cheap seats which were absolutely fine.
The little thai girls were mesmorising. I would probably go to see another one to be able to compare but it would definitely not be a must do for me.
Closed Thread